Friendship turns Bad

Kpop Highschool

 Two of the nine most loved girls in school walk around.Sunny & Tiffany were talking.Then they saw four girls looking at each other.Sunny said,"Hey aren't you guys Sulli's friends?"Luna frowns,"Not anymore."Amber was crying while Victoria & Krystal were still staring at each other.They were lifeless.

~~~BEFORE

The five were talking,very funnily.Then Krystal said,"Hey guys I am dating this guy...He is super attractive and is my type!"Sulli smiled,"Who is he?"Victoria asked also while jumping around,happily.Krystal saw him and then pointed,"Is Kai!"Sulli's smile turn into a frown.Kai was looking around and saw Krystal & Sulli.He panicked and ran away.Krystal pouts.Amber said,"Hey Sulli what's wrong?"Sulli said,"Kai,was,my,boy,friend!"Luna said,"Really? Why didn't you tell us?!"Sulli rolled her eyes and said,"Because I thought Krystal would be mad since she liked him!"Krystal shouted,"WAIT YOU KNEW I LIKED HIM BUT YET YOU DATED HIM?!"Sulli nodded.Victoria's mouth was wide open.Sulli shout,"YEAH I DID,WHO THE HELL CARES YOU S!"Everyone gasped.Amber said,"Yah! Sulli and Krystal RELAX-"Sulli said,"Oh should I be listening to you unnie? The only reason I was your friend is because I was cared I would be judge,but turns out you were judge you piece of crap!"Victoria walk towards Sulli and cried,"Sulli why are you saying this?"Sulli laughed,"Oh hey fellow korean girl! Oh wait you are freaking chinese! Plastic sugary much?"Victoria just stared at her with tears.Luna pushed Sulli and shouted in her face,"GOT OUTTA OF HERE YOU JERK! WE ARE.NO.LONGER.BEST.FRIENDS.NOW CALL YOUR SELF A FORMER FX MEMBER!"Sulli smile turned into a frown.She walk away leaving Amber confused,Luna angered,and Krystal & Victoria staring into space.

 

-----

 Krystal cried,"Can someone get Jessica?"Luna nodded and then looked for her.Victoria said,"Why did Sulli say all those things?"Amber looked at Victoria with tears.She said,"Victoria.........."Victoria walk to the bathroom and saw herself.Her eyes were puffy and red.She then heard crying behind her.She turned and saw Sulli crying.Victoria stared at her and Sulli stared at her.The two then hugged each other tightly.Sulli cried,"I'm sorry Unnie.I'm sorry Krystal,I'm sorry luna,I'm sorry Amber!"Victoria just nodded.

 

-----

I do not hate Sulli or F(x).This is only for drama in the story I just added the last scene for fx fans to know Sulli and F(x) is still together no matter what! OT5! I was so close to crying! OMO!! Bye guys!