Who Needs Movies When We Can Do More Fun Things

Pyjama Party

 


"I can't believe my mum and dad said I could have a sleep over" Key muttered to him self softly as he walked hand in had with his boyfriend. They were both freshmen in college, Jonghyun was only a few months older then Key.

They had most of their classes separately, only sharing a few classes for Media and Journalism classes The slightly older man was more popular with older students and others but he protected his Kibummie at all cost. He was like his lovers personal protector and shield. They had not long turned sixteen and had been a couple for nearly eight months.

Many were surprised about their relationship but they have proved that what they have is real. It was coming up to their nine month anniversary and they wanted to do something together, finally deciding a pyjama party would be perfect. Key was never allowed friends to sleep over, his parents were very strict. He had begged and pleaded with them to let Jonghyun sleep over for the night before staying over at Jonghyun's the next night.

Much to the feline boy's shock, his parents agreed with some rules laid out that he had to respect. Key's parents had no idea he was dating Jonghyun, they were the only two people to not know about them. Jonghyun's parents were more laid back and welcoming much to the couples relief. The couple had been buzzing all day during college, Jonghyun had his night bag already with him. It might of seem childish for two sixteen year old's to have a pyjama party but they wanted to be alone, warm and in each others arms.

"I can't wait Bummie, it will be so fun and I get to cuddle you all night" Jonghyun replied, smiling widely when he realised he got to sleep next to his Bummie. They had been planning this night for nearly two weeks now, it may only be their nine month anniversary but every month together was worth celebrating.

It had turned five O'clock and they had finished college for the weekend now. The couple were hand in hand, smiling and a soft bubbly bounce in their step as they walked to Key's house. It was only a short ten minute walk there, stopping off at a little convenience shop to grab some extra sweets for their party. It had taken Jonghyun a little while to reassure his beautiful lover that eating some sweets won't cause him to gain weight and he would love the younger no matter what.

Jonghyun was just a cheesy romantic even at the young age of sixteen. Paying for their sweets and ignoring the nasty glares when Jonghyun kissed his Bummie, the couple left and finished the trip to the younger man's house. It was in a really fancy area and Key's parents were knowing to be fairly posh towards the neighbours.

The smile on both their lips died when they had to let go of each other's hands, Jonghyun quickly kissing the younger's temple letting him know he was there. Opening the front door, both boy's slipped off their shoes and coats and closed the door, Key's mother walking out with a small smile on her lips

"Hi mum, t..this is Jonghyun who is staying the night" Key said and Jonghyun smiled and bowed to the younger's mum. "Nice to meet you Mrs Kim" Jonghyun added and shook Key's mums hand. Mrs Kim smiled warmly at her son's friend who was ever so polite and friendly.

It was the first time Jonghyun had properly met his boyfriends parents and they seemed nice enough so far. "Nice to meet you Jonghyun" Mrs Kim replied and turned back to the kitchen to sort out something hot for her son and friend to eat. Key sighed softly, glad that his mother was friendly to Jonghyun, it usually took someone special to make his mum smile.

Jonghyun smiled and took Key's hand loosely as the younger guided him upstairs to his room, the older was excited to spend the night with his lover. Entering the younger man's room, Jonghyun smiled as it was exactly how he envisioned it. The bed was just by the window, desk the other side, fair sized and a nice Tv at the bottom of the bed.

The younger smiled at the sight of the bg of food his mum had brought for his pyjama party, there was various big share bags of crisp and dip, sweets and some fizzy drinks. Also a small stack of dvd's that had been rented for them both to watch laid on his bed, Key felt so giddy, the thought of watching a horror and burring his face in Jonghyun's chest. They got the bed's set up on the floor, two sleeping bags ped all the way to make it like one big duvet

. "Kibum, Jonghyun come down for dinner" Mrs Kim called up as the couple made their bed on the floor and helped Jonghyun unpack his bag.

"Now Kibum, me and your father are going out this evening and won't be back until past midnight. I expect you both to be tucked up in bed and sound asleep by the time we get home, understand" Mrs Kim said sternly as he washed a few sauce pans up from making Jonghyun and Key dinner. Key nodded his head in reply, feeling ashamed that his mother still treated him like a fiver year old when he was now sixteen.

Jonghyun smiled and grabbed the younger man's hand under the table, giving it a gentle squeeze. Key looked up and wanted to melt into a puddle of goo on the floor, those puppy eyes were just so full of love, care and concern. Jonghyun was always looking at for him and even risking getting caught just to reassure him that everything is fine.

The younger ate a little then picked at his food until Jonghyun had finished, neither letting ago of the others hand under the table. "We are finished now mum" Key said as he brought their plates together, the puppy like man giving him a loving smile as their hands slipped away. Key stood up and helped wash the plates up before grabbing  Jonghyun's wrist and dragging him to his bedroom. It was winter time so it got dark pretty quickly, the bitter winds blowing in the streets made them both glad they were in the warm.

"Hey baby, I got a surprise for us. Couple pyjamas" Jonghyun said while smiling widely, pulling out two pairs of fluffy pyjamas. One pair was pink with little kittens and fishes on while the other pair was blue with puppies and bones on them. It might of seemed stupid or childish but Key wanted to cry from happiness, Jonghyun was always surprising him and making him fall in love all over again.

Key took the pink pair, loving how warm and fluffy they felt, smiling widely and pressing his bow shaped lips to plump lips before rushing to change in the bathroom. Jonghyun chuckled at the younger's behaviour, he hoped Key would like the little surprise, it couldn't be a pyjama party with out having matching couple pyjamas. After waiting ten minutes, the bathroom door opened and Jonghyun felt his jaw hit the floor.

Key had removed all his make up, hair slightly tussled and the pyjama top looked a little baggy on him but still looked super adorable. Jonghyun ran and picked Key up, placing him on their made up bed and placed butterfly kisses all over his face. Key giggled at the loving affection his boyfriend was giving him, it made his heart pound violently against his chest.

"Baby you look so beautiful and cute. Ahh my Bummie is adorable" Jonghyun said while smiling, gaze fixed on the beautiful angel underneath him. The older then tickled the younger man's sides making him sequel happily before trying to plead with Jonghyun to stop, face a little flustered.

The puppy like man ended up wrapping his arms around Key and remaining like that for a while, both could feel and hear the other's steady heartbeats. Jonghyun forced him self to let go, pecking his lovers lips and stood up to go and change into his pyjamas as Key got under the two sleeping bags laid out to be a large duvet.

"We are leaving now Kibum. Remember no trashing this house, keep the noise down and behave" Mrs Kim said as she poked her head around the door. Key bit his lip and nodded his head, Jonghyun bowing and smiling as he moves past dressed in his pyjamas.

Mrs Kim's gaze moving up and down before leaving the two alone and leaving with her husband. They heard the front door slam shut and Key felt he was free and alive, never had he been left alone for such a long period of time. Jonghyun smiled as he looked at the dvds they had to watch, picking a gory horror film that would scare Key.

He picked Sinister 2, it was a fairly new film and was one of the most scariest films Jonghyun had heard from his sister. They snuggled under the sleeping bags, Key already a little clingy to the older, the lights were out and the wind was blowing a gale outside. They opened the sweets, feeding each other and Key got a little bit of dip on his finger and blooped the older's nose, Jonghyun tried to it off but couldn't reach making Key giggle.

It was like a puppy trying to each some food on it's nose, Key found it so adorable. The start of the film seemed to be alright, the younger was already a little jumpy, he had heard the film was very scary. It wasn't until the real action kicked in that made Key hide under the sleeping bag, knocking the bag of sweets over, whimpering at the sound of the violent screams coming from the TV.

Jonghyun felt arms tighten around him and felt a face being nuzzled into his chest, Key really was so frightened and scared. Jonghyun felt bad for putting the movie on now, he didn't think Key would be this bad towards horror films, he felt like a bad boyfriend for not truly believing his lovers fear. Switching the film off, the older flicked through to find a music channel to leave on, the music might help his Bummie calm down and feel safe again. The puppy like man lowered the covers to reveal a trembling, watery eyed beauty, bottom lips trembling.

"I..I'm sorry baby, I have turned it off now alright. It's all gone Kibummie, Shh I am here babe, it's all gone" Jonghyun cooed and he rubbed soothing circles into the younger's back. He felt like such an idiot for causing the man he loved to feel so scared.

Key peeked up to gaze into loving puppy eyes, a tender smile on those plump lips and Key felt his worries and fears wash away completely. The younger shuffled so he was resting his head against the older's chest and pillow slightly. The couple lovingly gazed into each other's eyes for a while, the weather turning for the worst outside made the younger shiver.

After a moment, Jonghyun bent down to press his lips against the younger's, it was supposed to have been a simple loving kiss but it turned very heated in seconds. Jonghyun had the younger pinned under him, lips locked together and tongues dancing and twisting together. They were so lost in their little bubble that they didn't hear the front door opening and closing again, light foot steps climbing the stairs and heading to the younger man's bedroom.

"Oh Kibum we had to come home, the weather is awf ...." Mrs Kim said but her words died on her tongue as she witnessed Jonghyun and her son making out. From the sound of it as well, it was a heavy make out, hearing her son moan and whimper made her cheeks flush, quickly closing the door and taking a few deep breaths.

She wasn't stupid and knew her son was different to usual boys Key's age, she knew her son wasn't all that keen on girls. Despite the strict, posh front the younger's parents have, they are very open minded and understanding. They were waiting for the day Key would come out them and they would welcome him with open arms and lot's of love. As long as Key was happy then so was they, it was just surprising to see her son making out with Jonghyun although he was also a good kid.

"I love you Kibum, so, so much baby" Jonghyun cooed as their lips parted, heavily breathing. It was the first time they had heavily made out like that, their lips red and swollen, Key looked a little flustered and dazed and it was so y.

Jonghyun knew not to push his luck and respected his lovers wish to wait until he felt completely ready to take the next step of their relationship. The younger felt his heart flip flopping about in his chest, Jonghyun made his heart beat feel so alive, like he was on one almighty high. "I..I love you too Jjong" Key whispered softly as he felt Jonghyun nuzzling his face in his neck. Although they were young, Key was sure he had already found the one for him.

There was no other man he would trust, care for and love like Jonghyun nor could he vision kissing or touching another man. The younger was sure he heard something earlier but brushed it off, he was more focused on those soft plump lips that were moving against his own. Jonghyun smiled and laid beside Key, wrapping his arms around the younger's waist as Key fed him different sweets from the pick and mix bag.

It may not seem like much of a pyjama party but the couple were more then happy just laying together, feeding each other and being super cheesy. As the wind blew out side and the rain bashed against the window, Key snuggled down and snuggled closer to the warm chest. Even as the night went on and thunder roared across the sky, Key didn't feel scared like he usually was during a storm.

Those strong arms around him and the steady heartbeat in the warm chest kept him safe and sound. Jonghyun was peacefully sleeping yet Key felt so safe and secure even if Jonghyun looked creepy with his eyes slightly open. Key pressed his lips lightly to Jonghyun's forehead "Sweet dreams Jjongie, love you lot's" Key whispered before closing his eyes and sighing softly, sleep soon drifting him off in to a peaceful dream.

The next morning the couple woke up to the smell of breakfast cooking. The rain seemed to have stopped outside but the dark grey clouds floating around threatened more down pours later. "Kibum, Jonghyun breakfast, get it while it's hot" Mrs Kim called up slightly louder so the boys would get up.

Jonghyun cracked his eyes open a little, blinking a few times to remember were he was, smiling when he noticed his angel in his arms. "Good morning baby" Jonghyun said with a groggy voice and Key found it so y and such a turn on. Even with stinky morning breath, the younger couldn't say no to a sweet kiss. "D..did you sleep well Jjong" Key asked softly after the sweet kiss, the older smiled and caressed his lover's cheek.

"It was the best night sleep I have ever had Bummie and it was all because of you" Jonghyun replied and pecked his lovers lips again, loving how those cheeks turned a rosy red colour.

The couple got up before heading down stair to eat breakfast, Kibum's mother had gone out and cooked some rice and soup with eggs and toast on the side, there was a choice of cereal as well. Jonghyun and Key sat down and tucked in to what was on the table. "What time did you get home mum" Key asked as he took a mouthful of rice, Jonghyun tucking in and eating the food like he hadn't been fed in a week.

"Oh we didn't make it honey, the weather got a bit much and it wasn't safe. We was only gone for fifty minutes" Mrs Kim replied as she sat down with her eggs on toast, pinching the news paper from her husband. Key hummed at the answer not thinking much of it until it hit him like a brick.

His parents came home when he and Jonghyun were heavily making out and she must of walked in on them. The younger chocked on his spoonful of rice, face as red as a tomato, Jonghyun looked at his lover with concern, patting the younger's back to help him stock coughing so much. Key stared at his mother who stared back and smirked before taking a sip of her coffee, giving Key a smile and a wink before flicking through the paper. Key knew his mother caught them and she was so laid back and calm, the feline boy was so confused by everything.

"Hey Kibum, if you have finished your breakfast, why don't you go and tidy up then pack for Jonghyun's house tonight. I am sure you boy's have plenty to catch up on and continue" Mrs Kim said as she stood up to take the dishes to the sink.

Key nearly fainted on the spot, his mum was now teasing him about what she had seen, how would she knew they had things to continue with. Key felt his cheeks were on fire, they felt more like  beetroot red then anything now. Jonghyun chuckled and threw an around around the younger's shoulder as they headed upstairs to change, clean up and help Key pack for the night.

As Key sorted his night bag out, his mum came up stairs with some clean washing for the younger. "Now Kibum, make sure you put these away neatly before leaving and you have fun at Jonghyun's tonight. Remember to behave if that is possible and remember to use protection Kibum" Mrs Kim said and smiled, ruffling her son's hair before leaving.

Jonghyun's eyes widened and chuckled lightly at how embarrassed Key looked, the younger knew exactly what she meant and he was not expecting that kind of talk especially not from his mother. The younger grumbled before shouting out "SHUT UP MUM". Jonghyun just smirked and laid Key on his beg, placing his night bag on the floor, placing his lips on those silky soft bow shaped lips.

Mrs Kim peaked through the gap and giggled, she was happy her son has found love. Smirking she slowly and quietly creped in, sliding a box of condoms into her son's night back and creeping back out. He maybe a little nosey but she is only looking out for her son and making sure he is well protected.

Mrs Kim sighed, thinking that she must be weird finding it super cute her son and boyfriend constantly make out. As long as they were both careful and well protected then Mrs Kim was more then happy, in fact she might let Key have more pyjama parties in future.


A/N Hello lovelies ^^

Some adorable fluff for this week :3

Thank you to everyone that subscribed already <3

Also I HAVE ALREADY WRITTEN A SEQUEL TO THIS STORY O.O

HINT: It's ty :D

Comment, Subscribe and enjoy lovelies ^^