Prologue

Better put your Hands down
Please log in to read the full chapter

gonna edit this a bit later if needed lalala idk wat im gonna do with this fic btw lalalaaaa short bc prologue ●◇●

 

  

 

There are numerous things people complain about once they leave the comfort of home for a few weeks vacation; usually, it's the inexistence of warm water in the countryside, sometimes it's about the lack of wi-fi too, other times– it's a totally different matter.

For Mark Tuan, it's a special case, very special to say the least.

Every year, Mark and his best friend for life Wang Jackson (he said it), spend their summer break together; either they both go back to the States if they couldn't last Christmas, or they simply stay to enjoy the different scenaries of South Korea that Seoul can't offer. This year, Jackson insists on going to L.A in december, something like Seoul's temperature being too cold for him during winter and since Mark couldn't care less as long as they managed to travel there once per year, the elder just had to patiently wait a few more months.

Mark has never really been into paperwork, organization and stuff so he always leaves it all to Jackson and usually agrees on anything – as long as they don't end up in some island in Nicaragua of course – This year, Jackson's even more eager than usual, saying that he already planned everything beforehand and Mark could only congratulate him when he comes back in their flat and sees how proud the HongKonger looks, sitting on the ground and excitedly making his luggages.

"Wow, packing already ? Someone's eager." Mark laughs.

"Hell yeah I am! Dude, I'm so ready right now." Jackson answers as he carefully displays his collection of snapbacks. Now that Mark takes a clearer look at it, that's all there is in the blonde's suitcase actually.

"Jackson, you know that wherever we're going, you need clothes right ? Where are we going by the way ? You haven't told me yet."

"Ah– yes, yes yes! Don't worry, don't worry! Just pack a fe

Please log in to read the full chapter