Beautiful Pain

Beautiful Liar



"Where did I go wrong? Why is this happening to me? To us?" Leo never thought that this would happen to him. He never thought he would be crushed this hard just because of a person. A person that he really loved. "I don't deserve this.. don't I?" Leo thought of all the things he did to that person. He thought of all the good memories, and the bad. "..maybe I did deserve it." He never really wanted to hurt him, but he did. He broke him so hard that he could not even go a day without breaking down to tears everytime he sees the things that reminds him of him. He knew sorry wouldn't be enough, even if he gives him everything he has, it still won't be enough. Everyday he gets to be in the same place where they used to be so.. happy. They ate on the same table, slept on the same bed, practically did everything together. He knew he was waiting for him to come back and say 'I forgive you', but he also knew that it will never happen. Not anymore.




"What.. what is this?" Leo looked at what she gave him. "I.. found this outside your door. I thought you might want to check it out so I brought it to you." Leo's heart became heavy, heavier than he could imagine. "Why.. why would you even think I'd want to see this?" She was startled at Leo's angry yet hurt voice. "I gave it to you because I know you wouldn't look at it yourself. You barely get out this room, and even if you did get out I knew you wouldn't even bother looking at it." Leo shook his head, he wanted to throw it away and forget about it, pretend it didn't exist. "I know you've been hurt. He's been hurt, but I just want to see you try to win him back. Don't give up yet, he might come back to you." Leo threw the invitation and stood up, his heart hurting and eyes tearing up. "Don't you see? He won't come back. Not to me." The girl hugged him. "You haven't tried getting him back. How do you know he won't?" The girl hugged Leo one more time and left. Leo didn't know what to do. He stared at the invitation and broke down. "Did he really moved on that easily?"





"What do you want?" Leo saw the pain in his eyes, he knew he was hurt, and it's because of him. "I.. came to talk to you. I have some things to say to you.". Leo tried to hold him, oh how much he wanted to hold him. He missed how he always used to give him all the hugs he could give. "Well I don't have anything to say to you. How did you even find me? You can leave." Leo grabbed onto his arm, hoping he would give him a chance. "Ravi please, please just hear me out. Please give me one more chance." Ravi felt so heavy, he kept denying to himself that he still loves Leo. "You're too late. I'm getting married. The sooner you leave the better, the better for the both of us." From the tone of Ravi's voice, Leo knew Ravi couldn't resist him. "I know why you're trying to push me away. I know why you're trying to pretend I never existed. You still love me, and you're denying it." Ravi's had enough. He doesn't want to feel all the pain he felt all over again. "Stop, stop talking. Don't act like you know me." Leo held Ravi's shoulders and looked into his eyes. "It's because I do know you. Stop lying to yourself." Ravi looked away,trying to hold back all the tears trying to escape his eyes. "I.. I'm different now. So.. stop fooling yourself. Just leave." Leo shook his head. "No.. I know you're afraid that I might hurt you again, but I promise you this; I will never do it again. I've suffered too much for me to see you this hurt again." Both of them can't handle their tears anymore and they just let them fall. "Listen, it's time for you to let go. Too much damage has been done for us to go back to what we were. Please don't make it hard for the both of us. Do yourself a favor."





"P-Please don't leave.. don't leave me. I don't know what I'd do without you anymore." He held on tightly to Ravi, he knew he should not let him go, not now, not ever, again. "Leo please, I'm getting married. I-" Leo collapsed off his feet, kneeling in front of Ravi, begging him to stay. "I.. I don't know what to do. I've been a mess since you left. I will try everything just to fix us. Please let me." Ravi shook his head. He knew things won't go back to the way they used to be. "I let you go, cause I know keeping you would hurt us more. I wanted you to be happy, so I let you go. Please, do the same. Let's not go back to the pain we felt." Even though it hurts more than anything, he got out of Leo's grip and left him alone, on the floor, crying. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry for being so delusional, thinking I could get you back. I.. I-I won't.."





"I still remember that time when you went back to me, saying you won't ever leave me again. I was so happy, all I could ever think about was to not lose you again, but I messed it up. I did what I was so afraid that I would do. That cost us our love, my happiness. I'm really sorry, if only I could go back in time and do things right, I would've never lost you. I keep begging for you not to leave me in my head, but I have to let you go. Every single time we spent together is beautiful, but I want you to be happy. Being with me or seeing me won't make you happy. As much as I want to cry and run into your arms, I can't anymore. I have to lie to myself, to everyone. I have to kill myself inside, just to see you happy. If you ever see me, I will smile. I will hide everything for you. I never imagined my life without you, but please be happy. Letting you go, seeing you happy, it's a beautiful pain. Maybe we weren't destined to be together today, maybe someday I will finally see you coming to me, wanting me to hold you. But for now, I can only dream. I'm sorry, and I love you."