Final

Lost

Depressed is not the term that she would prefer to describe herself. Sad? Nope. Sorrow? Nope.

Then what is?

She herself doesn’t know.

That feeling when as if that the whole world hates you. Your friends, family and even yourself.

Depressed is still not the word.

 

She couldn’t understand why her classmates disliked her. Is it because of her bold personality? Her mean jokes? The way she sneezed in class? Everything about her? She just couldn’t understand. She tried to be friendly. No slash that, she was friendly. And as far as she know, she didn’t do anything wrong to anyone.

She tried so hard to fit in, but everyone just doesn’t want to let her in.

She tried and tried and tried. She tried to fit in.

But did her classmates let her in? No, they didn’t.

 

She now has 3 friends who’s by her side. She’s grateful to them for letting her into their lives when no one else did. She is grateful.

She promised herself to not let her 3 friends be down. She promised.

 

She tried so hard to not be affected by her classmates teasing. Go in through the right ear, go out through the left ear; that is what her 3 friends would always say. She did. But it still affect her and again she tried to not let the teasing went to her brain. She tried so hard.

 

A month passed, the situation is still the same. She only has 3 people by her side, liking her, letting her into their life.

The other classmates avoided her still.

“It’s okay,” she said to herself, “I’ll just have to try again.”

 

She was so lost that she ended up losing herself. 


Authors Note:

This is a really short story. I'm really bad at expressing myself through everything, words, writings, drawings. And this is the best that I could do for now. I hope you guys will like it.