First Two Members, Revealed

The New Girls’ Adventure

BREAKING NEWS!! SM Entertainment just revealed two of the members of their newest girl group, whose name is still unknown. Please welcome, Leader Sea and Main Vocals Nina.

“Annyeonghasaeyo, chonun, Jung Ji-eun imnida.” Sea introduced herself. “Annyeonghasaeyo, chonun, Park Nina imnida.” Nina said. The MC looked at them and smiled. “Ji-eun-ssi, you’re 2AM’s Jinwoon’s noona, aren’t you?” the MC asked. “Deh.” She replied. “And, Nina-ssi, you’re 2NE1’s Bom’s dongsaeng.” He asked again. “I am.” Nina said.

“There you have it folks. The first two members of the group. The question is, who are the last two members and, what would the group be called?” The mc said.

“That was good girls. Good luck.” Yang Hyun Suk, YG’s CEO smiled. “Kamsahamnida.” The girls bowed. Yang Hyun Suk smiled and left. “Dongsaeng!” Park Bom of 2NE1 said. She ran towards Nina and hugged her. “Noona! Congratulations!” Jinwoon of 2AM also greeted. Ji-eun smiled.

“Girls, we better get going.” Their manager said. The girls bid their goodbyes to the members of 2AM and 2NE1 and left. “Manager, what is the name of our group?” Nina asked. The manager only smiled.

@everlasting_flame: I emailed you something, please reply to it A.S.A.P.