Done

Would you hold back for a month for me?

Mark sighed once again pushing Jackson away. Mark was tired and had suggested that him and Jackson sit down and just do cuddly, fluffy, couple things, but instead, like every other time, they got a few minutes into a movie and Jackson’s mind went south. Usually Mark didn’t mind because his mind was usually on the same path, but after a conversation with his sister, and the simple question asked on the radio, he wasn’t so sure.

 

Earlier that day Mark had a conversation with his older sister about her ex, who she’d recently left, and how they started off all lovely and what nots, and then their relationships just turned into mindless, emotionless, loveless ing, and even though she enjoyed it -By this point Mark was cringing and wanting to vanish because he didn’t need to know about his sister’s life- she had to end the relationship. When Mark thought about it, him and Jackson had started off the same and they did the do very often, but there was always love.

 

Just when Mark found himself happy with his own answer, and was on his way home to relax with Jackson. The person on the radio decided to ruin it by talking about some random test to tell you if you’re in a relationship or if you’re just friends with benefits, and as much as Mark didn’t want to play along he did and unhappily he got quite a few and was in the middle, and then the radio mc began talking about how to check, and that’s when Mark just gave up.

 

So now here he was, his boyfriend giving him a questioning look, with hints of annoyance.

“What’s up with you?” Jackson asked. Mark felt a twinge of anger that he tried to push away, but the more he looked at Jackson, and saw how much denying something could upset him, made Mark’s anger grow.
“Nothing Jacks” Mark replied, not wanting to fight with Jackson right now. Jackson wasn’t buying it.

“No, something is wrong, so either you tell me, or you can get mad at me about it later” Jackson sighed, he hadn’t really thought about the words ,they just kinda flew out of his mouth, and Mark knew that so he tried to stay calm again.

“Jackson think about your words” Mark sighed. Jackson made some grumpy groan and moved to the opposite end of the couch, looking at the TV and giving up on their conversation. Mark pouted, muttering something quietly and just staring at the TV, pulling his knees up and hugging them to his chest.

 

-

 

Mark found himself staring at Jackson after 10 minutes of silence. It was painful, to say the least. Mark was trying his best to not be upset in anyway, and he’d managed to get rid of any anger, by letting it be swallowed by sadness.

“What are you lo- Are you okay?” Jackson had cut his own sentence off, hand moving to cup Mark’s cheek, wiping away random tears that Mark hadn’t even realised were falling.

“Jacks...are we dating or just friends with benefits?” Mark didn’t even think about the question it just fell from his lips. Jackson looked shocked and pulled Mark into a hug.
“Mark…” Jackson sighed, running a hand through Mark’s hair.

“Dating, you idiot” Jackson chuckled slightly. Mark felt a small smile grace his lips as he gripped onto the sides of Jackson’s hoodie.

“What if I said no for a month?” Mark asked, following what the radio mc had said. There was a small pause before Jackson moved Mark away slightly.

“If it’d make you feel better than sure” Jackson shrugged. Mark giggled slightly, noticing the small hint of pain in Jackson’s eyes.

 

Mark leaned forward pulling Jackson into a kiss, it was short and sweet, and Mark smiled as they pulled away.
“Then no for a month” Mark said, voice confident and clear. Jackson just nodded, fearing for the worst, but glad they didn’t end up arguing.

 

-

 

As the first week went by, Jackson began going to the gym more, and for some reason took Mark, who just sat in the waiting area, reading a magazine, and ignoring the people trying to hit on him. Then Mark swore to never go again, and that was that, but Mark ended up waking up alone a lot, because Jackson would be at the gym.

 

-

 

Mark yawned rolling over in bed, arms stretching out and grabbing Jackson before he could leave the bed.

“Don’t even think about leaving” Mark mumbled sleepily. Jackson sighed rolling back and hugging Mark, patting his hair.
“Babe, go back to sleep” Jackson sighed. This was their natural morning routine, Jackson would try to get up and go to the gym, but if Mark woke up, getting Mark back to sleep was added to the plan.

“Jacks…” Mark sighed, not managing to keep his eyes open, but he gripped onto Jackson’s singlet, with any strength he could find.

“Just go back to sleep...I’ll be back before you wake up” Jackson tried. Mark shook his head.

“No...you always say that...and then you lull me back to sleep, and I wake up alone” Mark replied, even though he was tired you could still hear hints of anger and a painful hint of sadness. Jackson just sighed. Mark opened his eyes and stared at Jackson, and that was when Jackson gave up.

“Fine...I’ll stay here” Jackson sighed. Mark smiled a little bit,  leaning his head on Jackson’s chest.
“I win” Mark giggled. Jackson just sighed, pulling the blanket up properly and kissing Mark’s forehead lightly. After a few minutes Jackson tried once again to leave the bed, and trying his best to not let his blood rush south, but once again Mark grabbed him and pulled him back, so Jackson grabbed a pillow, pushed it under the blanket and used it as a crotch shield.

 

Mark looked down curiously at the pillow and then up at Jackson, feeling like he knew what was going on, but just to be sure, he pushed against the pillow, and sure enough there was a small, soft, moan that managed to leave Jackson’s lips, making Mark burst out laughing.

“You alright Jackson?” Mark asked, rolling his hips against the pillow, earning another small noise.

“I-I’m fine...I’m just gonna go shower…” Jackson muttered. Mark giggled wrapping his arms around Jackson’s shoulders and holding him so he couldn’t leave.

“You had one before bed though...and you said you’d stay” Mark replied, pouting slightly. Jackson frowned, looking at Mark and then down, and then back at Mark.
“Mark, I swear to god I will break you no for a month rule if you don’t let me go shower” Jackson groaned, you could see the restraint in his eyes. Mark smiled happily, he knew it was taking a lot for Jackson to hold back, and in all honesty he really hated the no .
“I dare you to” Mark replied, evil smirk gracing his lips. Jackson’s eyes widen, and Mark just giggled until he was shushed with a quick kiss before he got to see the massive smile on Jackson’s face.
“Can I?” Jackson asked, nervously, but also very eagerly. Mark blushed slightly and nodded shyly, and with that the one month of no was broken, and they agreed to never try that again.


--Fin--
Tada~ Yeah...I hope you like it and stuff..Idk what to say here, but I'm playing catch up on about 6 fics...but this is 13/31 so getting there :D But...ah...thank you for reading and what nots ^w^ 
 
-Nero