Liar

Beautiful Liar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Leo's POV:

There I was, minding my own business. All I want to do back then was to pursue my dream, and that means I had to study harder than ever, I had to have sleepless nights, I had to pass the nerve-wracking examinations and I had to endure those God-only-knows-the-answer recitations. I had to be among the fittest to survive. My daily routine was home-school-home. Until you came.

I thought you were the typical guy with mischievous smile who would never want a someone like me and also, I don’t belong to the type of guys who would be drooling for a guy like you.

I did not expect that I would fall for you. I didn’t even realize that I was falling for you. Maybe I fell for you for making me feel special, or maybe because, subconsciously, I was longing to be in a relationship, or maybe because of your charms, or maybe because of your uttered words and sweet gestures, or maybe because I thought you were the one. It suddenly happened. And I thought you felt it too.
For the first months, ‘our’ relationship was a smooth-sailing one. I felt ecstatic, the way you made me feel special, the way you held my hands, the way you kissed me and the way you uttered those words. Slowly, my world became you. I gave every piece of me. I became focus on how it will last that I forgot that I have a life on my own. I became too engrossed to be with you that my studies became my second priority. I was too happy to be with you that even my friends had to make an appointment so we could catch up with each other. I gave everything to you: time, love, trust and respect. In other words, I learned and loved to live a life with you that I chose to forget how to live without you.

But the harsh reality has found its way. First, I thought it was because they didn’t like you; that they just can’t understand how a guy like me could ever love a guy like you. I defended you and believed in your words. Against all the odds, I fought for you. I struggled to make the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter