Chapter 1

Game Over

Babysoul turned her beautiful long hair to her side as she stood for the queue. It hit softly on the face of a pale white skinned guy. He sneezed. He seemed annoyed. Babysoul ignored him.

He sneezed again. After five minutes, he barely could stand straight. He was sneezing endlessly.

The cashier handed Babysoul her receipt and motioned him to move forward. Things fell from his basket everywhere. People moved away from him.

"It's all your fault. Now come and help me." He nagged at Babysoul.

She went red. Her dimple going deep on her face. She quickly helped him to pick his stuffs. "How is it my fault?" She tried to be polite but she was annoyed as well.

"Your hair it came on my face." He sneezed again.

"So?" She moved her hair again. "It smells strongly of.. of cinnamon?" Babysoul looked at him weirdly. "Creep." but she continued to help him. Suddenly she saw sanitary napkins,

"These are for someone else." He quickly tried to explain. "It's okay I know that." She felt more embarrassed than he did. He stopped sneezing.

 

They left the mart together carrying their groceries. Their eyes met and they looked away awkwardly. "Thanks." He said suddenly realizing to be polite.

"Yeah." She shrugged.

"I am Sunggyu." He said giving a smile. "Nice to meet you, Sunggyu." She smiled back.

She waved shortly and ran fast. "Wait-" he tried to ask her name but she was gone. She must live somewhere around, he thought puffing his cheeks.

-0-

Sunggyu returned home to find his sister's door locked again.

"Jisoo!" He knocked angrily for the tenth time. "Come out, I brought you stuffs."

A girl with her hair in complete mess, eyes swollen came out. She sniffed. "Jisoo yaa."

Sunggyu hugged her. "Did you bring what I told you to?" She asked with her red eyes.

"Yeah" Sunggyu replied and showed her the packets. She snatched them and shut the door loudly. "Jisoo!!" He knocked loudly.

"Listen you can't hide forever!" She remained quiet. "Atleast tell me what happened!!" Sunggyu felt frustrated. This is it, he would have to find out what had happened to his sister no matter what it takes.

-0-

"That bi*** she didn't come to the university today ..... again. Great news. " typed one girl in the secret group.

"Good for her." Another replied. "If needed we will drive her out of this place and away from him."

"LMAO yes. She deserves it."

Messages kept coming on the chat room. Myungsoo hardly check this group and kept it muted. But today he somehow happened to check his abandoned group called BLACK. They were buddies for a long time but recently he just felt like he didn't belong there. He ignored them and they ignored him. He read the messages.

"Pfft another lamb slaughtered by them. I wonder who it is this time." He muttered to himself. "I don't care about them anymore. I was blind" He wanted to delete the group and leave but he couldn't. They had been friends since high school. He had changed. Something in him had changed after he came to HY university. That change had something to do with the thin beautiful girl he sat behind in class. Myungsoo thought about Jisoo and how she had been absent from class for one week already. He wondered why. He remembered he had short conversations with her about life. The way she looked and talked about life even for a few days with him, even for a few minutes, he knew she had showed him how he should live. He had his Black friends and he still felt lonely. But with her, he felt he started his life all over again. He missed her, a lot.