[final]

Behind Closed Doors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Words: 729

Type: Drabble

Genre: Fluff

 

ENJOY~

 

 

“Jungkook-ah, the boss wants to see you again,” Jimin, Jungkook’s so-called ‘bffl’ (“It stands for best friends for life!”) as he liked to call himself muttered sympathetically to the younger.

 

Jungkook’s eyes widened at his hyung and he attempted to stifle a giggle as he saw Yoongi come out of nowhere to steal a kiss on Jimin’s lips. The younger stood up slowly and made his way to their boss’s room, shaking his head when he saw Yoongi giving Jimin a piggy-back around the office in his peripheral vision; their boss was going to scold them for that.

 

Everyone in their office (Namjoon, Seokjin, Hoseok, Yoongi, and Jimin) all thought that Jungkook was always getting in trouble with the boss, but honestly, they had no idea what they really did behind closed doors.

 

Opening the door slowly, Jungkook entered the small room and immediately closed the door with a small click. The room was covered ankle-deep in scrunched up pieces of paper and the table in which his boss was currently seated at was completely smothered with files and coffee stains (probably from the fact that being the boss of a huge company was no joke, and he sometimes needed the caffeine boost to be able to function).

 

“...Boss?” Jungkook spoke out hesitantly, not wanting to give the other man in the room an accidental migraine.

 

The latter stood up tiredly, the evident fatigue dripping off of him in a manner that could only be achieved by the hardest of workers. Jungkook felt a rush affection in his chest when he thought about how hard his boss worked for his company.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter