Final

You Are The Reason
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Chorong were forced to married with Yoon Bomi,famous CEO of Yoon.Bomi known with cold and fierce person since she broke with her ex girlfriend, Son Naeun.Naeun have scandal behind Bomi and after Bomi know the truth,Bomi started to hate girls and boys,she prefer to be alone,not in any special relationship.

 

As when Bomi know she has to married with Park Chorong because of her father decision,Chorong just an ordinary woman,not even rich ,has no Bomi's dream girl like and she hate being in relationship again after Naeun has broke her trust.Bomi has do everything and anything she could to make her father changed his decision. Bomi have to get along if she want to be the CEO,replacing her father's.

 

It's has been 3 months since Chorong and Bomi married. Still the same,Bomi doesn't have any romantic feelings to Chorong but,every night Bomi came home with drunk,Chorong have to prepared her self to be a slave of her own wife.

 

"I rapped you cause you are just a aren't you ? You have done this so many times with other man right , so why not i use you too?"Bomi smirk then walk away to her office.

 

Chorong cried silently when Bomi thought that she only a ..She is very conservative woman,she wouldn't let any man touch her , moreover take her ity away.

 

Her first was Yoon Bomi, yes , her wife now..Bomi didn't even remember when she rapped Chorong for the first time , But Chorong remember everything so well that night.

 

Flashback

 

"Bbom ah...no...pleasee..d-dont"Chorong pleaded.

 

"What ? You are mine ! MINE ! so shut up !"Bomi pinned Chorong on their bed.

 

"Pleaseee...d-dont,you are drunk..you don't want to do this with m-me"Chorong struggle , trying to escape from Bomi who is above her ,trying to find her sweet spot.

 

"I said shut ! Up !"Bomi slapped Chorong to make the latter stop from fight her.

 

Chorong doesn't know what to do anymore when Bomi finally make her moan.

 

That night,Bomi being a really beast.Chorong couldn't even walk that morning after she woke up.

 

Flashback End

 

 

Bomi just came home from her office.

 

"Chorong !!!" Bomi called her slave.

 

"Y-yes..."Chorong quickly head over to Bomi as she heard Bomi's voice echoed loudly.

 

Bomi put her both legs on the coffee table as she sat down on the comfortable and expensive couch that Chorong couldn't even sit on or touch because of her 'dirty hands'.

 

Chorong know what Bomi mean by the later action.She bent down and on her knees.She take off Bomi's shoe and socks gently.

 

"Make me juice..i'm thirsty , be quick !"Bomi told,sternly.never with soft tone.

 

"Y-yes sir"Chorong take the shoe and socks then put it at the front door.Bomi would never let Chorong called her or approve her as her wife.

 

She make orange juice and put the juice on the coffee table.She stand beside the couch,waiting for her next instructions.

 

Bomi drinks the juice as soon as Chorong put in on the table,she never ever complaint any of Chorong's food or drinks that shy latter make to her.Those food and drinks that latter made always makes her feel better,it taste so perfect everytime she asked to make it for her.

 

Chorong feel frustrated and uneasy as she has something to talk with Bomi.Bomi look at Chorong as she hear Chorong nervous breath

 

"What's wrong with you?"Bomi asked coldly

 

"I-i have s-something to tell y-you"Chorong stutter from the nervous.

 

"What is it"Bomi continue scroll with her phone

 

"I....i'm........pregnant..."Chorong closed her eyes tightly, scared if Bomi would beat her.

 

"WHAT !!!!!"Bomi shocked with what Chorong told her

 

"I'm so-sorry..i'm.....preg-"Chorong was not finish her words yet then she felt her cheek damn pain and stinging from the super

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter