o n e

Without You [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The wind hissed through the busy streets of Seoul as I walked down trying to spot a familar face that I longed for. My hands were in my pockets as it was a cold but somehow warmy night. "Sehun! Over here!" I turned towards her sweet voice as a smile crept through my face. Even after seeing her face over a million times, it still amazes me on how beautiful she is. It was like every inch of her was made with dedication and time. I walked towards her as she greeted me with a smile. "How are ya?" I asked ruffling her hair. She pouted cutely and responded back "It was so great~! I finally got a 98 on my test! How was yours?" I smiled at her, silently congratulating her. "Oh you know, same as everyday" She chucked, hitting my arm lightly which caused my heart to go crazy.

 

-

 

It amazes me on how much energy she has on such a freezing night. As the time went on, we both ended up at my bedroom in my apartment whom I shared with my friend, Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo was the type of person you can rely, he's a fun but quiet guy. We both sat at the edge of my bed, the moonlight covering most of it. It was nice to not talk for a while after such a pleasant time. I was enjoying the presence of her fiddling her hair with her delicate slim fingers. I was looking at her, smiling, for a while until my brain reminded me of what I was going to do; confess. 

 

I broke the silence, facing toward her face that the moonlight covered. I gathered up all of my co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter