One Shot

Our Awkard Love (RE-EDIT)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Our Awkard Love Story

IU x GDragon

 

-A scene before they performed at the big Infinity Challenge festival-

 

 “Hello,” Jieun bowed to her sunbae, she had never felt this amount of awkwardness than the last time she was MCing and he had suddenly kissed Sulli, aka her best girlfriend. She wanted to bit on her fingernail so badly but her stylish would kill her, not like this moment wasn't killing Jieun already, she would probably end up in Hell for her sinful thoughts.

 

For goodness' sake, where the hell was Taeyang when you needed him.

 

Usually for Jieun, there was no need to even feel nervous since in the music industry, she was an established eldest seniors but now Infinity Challenge had invited a bunch of the older sunbaes and this was so awkward for her because now she was one of the younger hoobaes currently and most of all she's in front of her secret crush.

 

What about Taeyang?

 

Well it was just a cover up, for goodness’ sake Jieun thinks that Taeyang probably had planned all this, to leave her alone with her all time crush.

 

Jieun just wanted to do nothing else but curl up into a ball as silence ran over the room once again. They were both in their casual attire, although he looked extremely well dressed for a casual look, Jieun could feel her face burning up, she buried her face into her white hat. They were both currently waiting for Myungsoo to finally get his down from the washroom in order to start the rehearsal for their performance but he's having some digestive problems.

 

“You don't need to be so formal with me, Jieun-ssi, can I call you that?” He leaned against the railings, his infamous grin taking over his face, "Plus, we have been in the industry for a while, so don't feel nervous. By the way, I am a big fan of your music."

 

Jieun froze like a deer caught in front of the headlights, she nodded quickly, perhaps a little too rapidly causing her to hold her head from the pain she felt from  shaking too much and too hard. She couldn't have embarrassed herself anymore than this, she really wanted the floor to just eat her up and never release her again. She almost felt drunk. 

 

She looks up in time to see Jiyong chuckling and showing both his eye smile and gummy smile.

 

“You look really handsome and friendly if you just smile some more.”

 

Jieun slapped her right hand across and quickly bowed 90 degrees to apologize for her rudeness and blurt of thoughts. She stopped bowing when she hears a booming laughter coming from her secret crush sunbae. She was so sure that she ended her career and that Jiyoung would basically end her ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter