Seungcheol's Birthday

Happy Birthday Seungcheol

Jeonghan was a part of their plan of course, everyone except for Seungcheol knew of their plan. They were setting up a party for Seungcheol because it was his birthday and everyone had voted that it was Jeonghan that keeps him out of the practice room while they prepared. It wasn't too difficult, Jeonghan treated him to lunch and they walked around for a while discussing trivial things and laughing at stupid stuff they'd done in the past few days. Of course, Seungcheol would question as to why it was just the two of them, and why the others weren't there but Jeonghan managed to brush the questions off by distracting him with more food.

 

They had been out for about 4 hours at this point and Jeonghan honestly couldn't keep Seungcheol with him much longer. He was waiting for the all clear text from Jun to say that they were done, but nothing had come through yet and he was beginning to get worried.

 

“Jeonghan, where are the others?” Seungcheol asked again, frowning whilst thinking about how his other friends weren't here to share his birthday with him.

 

“Don't worry hyung, we're going back now so you can get your presents” Jeonghan teased, of course not knowing if the practice room was actually set up.

 

As they made their way back Jeonghan texted Jun to make sure the surprise was ready, thankfully it was and now they could comfortably make their way back. The walk was still full of conversation, and just as they approached the building a message was sent to those who were setting up that they were here and coming in.

 

When Seungcheol opened the door the room was dark and quiet, but when he turned the light on, screams of “HAPPY BIRTHDAY” and “SURPRISE” were met. Seungcheol beamed at his friends as they converged around him and hugged him. Wished of a happy birthday and various presents were thrown in his direction, and he was dragged down to the floor in the middle of the practice room. His friends surrounded him yelling at him to open theirs first. He loved the presents he got, and the final present was in front of him – Jeonghan's.

The package was small, but obviously well looked after; the wrapping paper was neatly folded, and there was nothing out of place. It as obviously an item of clothing, judging form the shape of the present, but he didn't want to ruin the hard work Jeonghan had put into the wrapping, so he carefully opened each end and slid the gift out. He was right. It was a hoodie, a simple jacket but he loved it a lot. He immediately swapped the hoodie he was wearing for the new one and smirked because it fit perfectly.

 

“Thank you guys so much, you've all made my birthday amazing,” he spoke – hugging each member individually “you're all amazing.”