ONE.

As Long As We Have Hopes, Tomorrow Awaits...

“Coach, can we rest for a while? We’ve been practicing like three hours, non-stop.”

“Sure. Tell the others to rest for half an hour. After that, we’ll resume the practice.”

“Ne. Kamsahabnida, coach.”

The slightly older man smiled and nodded his head, watching the boy heading towards his teammates.

“YAH GUYS! COACH LETS US REST FOR THIRTY MINUTES. AFTER THAT, WE’LL CONTINUE THE PRACTICE. ARASSO?!”

“Ne.”

The other boys looked at their coach and bowed as a token of gratitude.

“You’ve changed them, Coach.”

Suddenly, a firm but kind voice appeared right beside the coach, making him to startle a little.

“Changed them?”

“Yes. You do remember how were their attitude on the first time you met them, right?”

“Of course I do, Sir. There’s no way I’d forget that.”

The younger man chuckled, along with the principal.

FLASHBACK:

“Annyeonghaseyo. I’m your new coach. Nice meeting you.”

The man looked at the bunch of students in front of him, who was clearly don’t pay attention to him.

“Like hell we care.”

A tall , brown haired boy replied, looking at him with bored eyes.

“Yeah. And we’re not having the pleasant of meeting you.”

A shorter boy mumbled without looking at him.

“Where are your manners? Is that the way to greet someone older than you?”

The coach said, feeling quite annoyed with the students’ rude behaviors.

“All these talk about manners makes me sick.”

Another boy muttered, his face clearly showed annoyance.

“Manners, manners, manners. Mr. Who-ever-you-are, we’re here for basketball practice, not some talk about manners.”

Yet another student spoke, with a -off tone.

“If that’s so, all of you are kicked out from my basketball team. I don’t need any rude students in my team. You guys can get lost now.”

The man said, before turning his back and started to walk away.

Before he could walk for a few steps, he heard a shout.

“YAH! WHO THE HELL YOU THINK YOU ARE?! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO KICK US OUT FROM OUR TEAM!”

He smirked before walked back towards the kids.

“I’m your coach. And if you guys want to be in MY team, behave well and respect me.”

“WHAT THE HELL?!”

“Before I moved to the next step, anyone who are not interested or doesn’t want to be in MY team can get his out of here.”

He looked at the boys in front of him, who looked at each other with hesitant expressions on their face.

However, no one seems to get up from their spots.

“I see that all of you want to stay. Good. For the next step, I’ll teach you about manners.”

“WHAT?!”

“YOU’VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!”

“I’m not.”

The spectacled man answered, calmly.

“How do manners have anything to do with basketball, Coach?”

A clearly-fake-polite voice is heard.

Smiling meaningfully, the coach replied in the same, calm tone.

“It has a lot. Before I teach you guys how to run, I shall teach you how to crawl. So, the first lesson is about how to fix your manners. I’ll give you orders, and you have to obey them. If not, you’ll be punished. If all of you don’t agree with my teaching style, I gladly welcome you to get out from the team. So, like our little friend here, the first step is to call me coach, respect me, be polite to me and obey me. Understand?”

“Ne, coach.”

The boys answered, hesitantly.

And the rest is history.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“So BEAST! Kamsahabnida and saranghae B2UTIES!!!”

The five boys smiled, bowed and waved cheerfully at their thousands of screaming fans in front of them before got off from the stage.

“My god… I’m extremely tired, today…”

Hyunseung said, on their way towards their car.

“I know, Seungie. All of us do.”

Junhyung replied, ruffling the older’s hair.

“Yeah. I mean, I haven’t sleep for three days in a row. Man, look at these eyebags…”

Kikwang muttered, as he was examining his face on a car’s window.

“Who told you to be popular than us?”

Yoseob asked playfully, making the chocolate-abs idol pouted.

“Aigoo, my Kiki… But I thought Yoseob hyung is much much popular these days…”

Dongwoon stated, while his hands pinching his boyfriend’s cheeks.

“Jeongmal? I thought I’m the popular one…”

Junhyung murmured, earning what-do-you-say-again looks from his band mates.

“I’m kidding okay…”

“We know Junnie…”

Hyunseung let out a small chuckle.

As they arrived at their car, their manager a.k.a their driver was nowhere around.

“Guys, I’ll find Jiyong hyung. Stay here, don’t go anywhere. Arasso?”

The rapper ordered, before walked away from the other members.

After a few steps, he turned back.

“And when I say don’t go anywhere, I really meant it.”

“Arasso, Junhyung hyung…”

The members laughed at their new(?) leader’s act.

After walking around, he finally found the manager.

“Hyung, we’re done. Let’s go home.”

“Ah, ne.”

“Hyung…”

“Yes, Junhyung?”

“Doojoon hyung hasn’t called you?”

The younger asked, revealing his true reason on why he volunteered himself to find the manager, though it’s his job as the leader.

The manager shook his head, sighing.

“I’ve guessed it. And there’s no news from Mr. and Mrs. Yoon too?”

“I’m sorry Junhyung. But no.”

Junhyung sighed, slightly feeling disappointed.

He was about to speak, when a high-pitched voice interrupted him.

“JUNHYUNG OPPA!!! SARANGHAE!!!”

Junhyung looked at the direction of the voice and smiled at the fan, as he saw Jiyong was walking in front of him.

He waved at the fan and started to make his way, when he saw a glimpse of a very familiar figure among the crowd.

“D-Doojoon?”

~~~~~~~~~~~

THE END OF THE FIRST CHAPTER!

I REALLY FEEL GRATEFUL TO YOU GUYS WHO HAVE SUBSCRIBED THIS FIC BEFORE I POST THIS CHAPTER. JEONGMAL KAMSAHABNIDA AND JEONGMAL SARANGHAEYO! <3 *tears of joy*

I HOPE ALL OF YOU WILL ENJOY THIS CHAPTER, DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE AND LEAVE YOUR COMMENT! ^3^ *sends kisses*

 

and also, SPECIAL THANKS TO:


xiaochuan
 
XIAOJAE28
 
wanichan
 
noramaia
 
Kevinnie
 
doo_eis
 
devilangel31231
 
nightsky10
 
keyflower
 
Keys_Girl
 
MySisIsWhack
 
kage113
 
momonclouds
 
renachun
 
KiyouraRuki
 
leiri_shevaun
 
kattrinray
 
parkjunghee
 
Duaiwoon
 
SeungYuuRi
 
MoonLight7
 
LoVe2YYS

 

JEONGMAL KAMSAHABNIDA AND SARANGHAEYO~ <3 <3 <3

 

 

AND ALSO, this has nothing to do with this fic, but... 

LET'S WISH A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO INFINITE'S ADORKABLE RAPPER, WILD EYES JANG DONGWOO! *throws confetti*