Now That I'm Rightfully Yours

The Morning After

A/N: No . Hehe. Sorry. >.<


 

Jiyong was half asleep; curled on his side, wrapped in sheets and comforter – up to his chest – on the king-sized bed. One of his legs remained bare and uncovered; from the delicate points of his toes up to just the round of his bottom. The pale skin, a stark contrast against the comforter’s dark shade of Arsenic gray.

From the faint sound of busy traffic that seeped through the opened glass door, and the quiet hum from the TV, and the hush footsteps of a pair of feet moving about, and the not so subtle clangs of pans and plates, Jiyong knew the sun is well up in the sky. A breeze of wind pushed through the thin curtains and caressed the back of his bare calf. Jiyong purred, clutching the comforter tighter against his chest.

He was awake but at the same time he was not. He wanted to drown himself in the blissful sensation from last night; floating in and out of sleep, relishing the sweet curl of warmth in the pit of his stomach. In all honesty, he didn’t want last night to end.

He was lost in the flashbacks when he felt a soft press of lips at the jut of his exposed ankle. He peeked through his lashes and a small smile curled at the corners of his own lips. The kiss traveled up his calf and to the side of his knee. And two were branded on his thigh. Then he felt a hand slid up his inner thigh and his breath hitched when the hand squeezed a little.

“Are you not gonna wake up?” Came a hot whisper against the shell of his ear. Then a warm hand cupped the side of his face and turned it gently upward. Jiyong moved--lazily--to lie on his back, and he didn’t have time to adjust to the change in his position when Seunghyun kissed him. It was languid and coaxing, pulling Jiyong into consciousness. Jiyong opened his eyes and squinted through his bangs when Seunghyun pulled away. It was indeed already bright outside.

“You missed breakfast.”

Jiyong looked surprised. “What time is it?” He asked, arching his back to look at the clock on the nightstand, which, in his position on the bed, was somewhere above his head.

“Almost noon,” Seunghyun mumbled in between kisses against Jiyong’s exposed neck.

Jiyong huffed as he flattened his back onto the bed again. Seunghyun was already looming over him--with his hands on Jiyong’s sides--his lips were still branding wet kisses on Jiyong’s neck, occasionally and nibbling the tender skin there.

Jiyong giggled, a hand grabbing a handful of Seunghyun’s hair. “Didn’t you get enough last night?”

The kiss trailed back to his lips. Pulling away, Seunghyun hovered above him. “I could never get enough of you.” He let his eyes study the shy crinkles at the corner of Jiyong’s eyes as the latter smiled; the high of his cheeks and the tips of his ears went crimson. He leaned in for a kiss again. Yes, he really couldn’t get enough.

“Hyung, can I..,” Jiyong placed his hands on Seunghyun’s shoulders and gently pushed the man back, wanting a little attention. “Can I ask you something?”

“What is it?” Seunghyun leaned down again but Jiyong stopped him, locking their eyes together. So Seunghyun paused, letting Jiyong continue with what he was going to say.

“Were you-- Were you holding yourself back all this time?” Jiyong asked, voice hoarse and tiny. He brought up a hand to brush away Seunghyun’s hair that was covering the handsome face. Seunghyun looked up and locked their gaze. “Because you were careful and calculated before. But now..” Now that I’m rightfully yours..

Seunghyun’s eyes darted between Jiyong’s. “I-- I wasn’t sure how far I was allowed to go, how much I was allowed to take. I wasn’t sure of the limits. But now..” Now that you’re rightfully mine..

Jiyong smiled and it was blinding. He pulled Seunghyun down and allowed him another kiss. And the glide of their lips together conveyed meanings that no one else understood. No word was exchanged, but both expressed and received what was meant to say loud and clear.

“I really want to pick up where we left off last night but my strength doesn’t agree with me right now,” Jiyong whined.

Seunghyun laughed. “I’m preparing lunch. So, wake up, get out of this bed and eat. I’ll get you your strength back in no time.” He smirked.

After last night, Jiyong still found himself blushing at the lewd things Seunghyun said. So he curled back onto his side, hiding his flushed face. “Tempting. But, I’ll eat later. Let me sleep a bit more,” he whined, because that always worked in getting what he wanted. But truthfully, Jiyong wasn’t sure if his legs could hold him up at the moment or not. They were still a little shaky and trembling from the strenuous but delicious love-making session last night.

“No, no, no, no,” Seunghyun protested, pulling at the blanket. “You’re gonna wake up and eat now.”

“Hyung..” Jiyong groaned, pulling the blanket back to himself.

“And then shower.”

Jiyong paused and stopped fighting for the blanket. He glanced up. “Shower?”

“Shower.” Seunghyun wiggled his eyebrows. “Or a bath. Your pick.”

Jiyong’s heart raced at all the images he had in his head and let himself be pulled up from the warmth of the bed. He yelped as his world turned upside down when Seunghyun threw him over his shoulder, swatting his bare bottom, taking them into the kitchen.

 

=======