they hate it.. but I love it

they hate it but I love it

 

THEY HATE IT BUT I LOVE IT

 

 

They hate it..

They hate every single time when she come around them even show her face on the TV station.

They judge it.

They judge every move of her..

I hate it,

They come to bring the past to attack us, even we don’t really did it.

They come with all the fact.

They hate .. But I love

 

 

“where is Bom?” I ask the staff, she promise to come to BIGBANG concert this night. Try to call her but her number was busy. Is she fine? I grab my phone and search all the article about her. Good, I should not check it. look? They even bring my name again on it.

Its okay for me, I think it was the past. past is the past right? As I don’t use it anymore. The fact is someone try to trick me on that time so that was not my fault, but her? they all know the fact about the drug was use for. But they keep judge it.

“Bom where are you?” I ask her when they pick up my call.

“home” she answer with her cracked voice. I know she cry. I know.

“sorry I can’t see you this night but I promise I will attend it other time” she said, then she hung off the phone. Sigh. I will finish this soon and straightly going to her home.

“let’s go!” I said to all the member.

Enjoying the concert even I still thinking about her. it’s hard but seeing all the fans make me smile. Seems like I have new power that they give as I see they smile and scream our name. I’m sure she had a lot of people who love her. they love you Bom. They love you. you know it.

“YG is hang out with Bom right now” I heard a staff talking to other staff.

“where?” I ask him,

“I don’t know but he called me just now and ask me to said to you that Bom is alright you can focus on the concert this night” I furrow my brows. Still, I worried about her. I feel someone poke my shoulder. It was Young Bae.

“you know hyun suk hyung can make her calm right?” he ask me, try to comfort me.

“I know but sometimes I feel so envy. Why him? not me?” Young Bae chuckled as he heard my word.

“yah don’t be like that , you know Ji .. she take it as father and daughter relationship”

“but I should be the one who can make her calm or comforting her” I mumble,

Two hours left. I try to call her even Hyun Suk hyung. But they don’t answer it. thank you hyung.. where you bring my lady now? shhh next time I will make a deal with him. while I’m busy with my brain suddenly I got a call from Bom. I quickly answer it.

“hey” I said,

“don’t worry that much I just eat with Yang sajangnim” she said, okay.. she look so fine when I heard her voice.

“where are you?”

“YG bulding”

“I go there soon, wait for me”

“arraseo”

After I change my clothes I grab my things then ask my manager to go to YG building. He help me to fix all my thing and prepare for the car. A lot of fans still waiting on the outside when our car heading to YG building. I go straightly on my studio which Bom always come to wait for me. But she’s not there. I walk again to Teddy hyung studio but she doesn’t there too.

“Bom is on the roof top now” a YG staff told me,

“what?!”

“what she doing on there?” I ask again but quickly run to the elevator for bring me on the roof top. I see her sit on the bench. With her phone on her hand. I come closer to her and take her phone away.

“yah what you doing?!” she yelled at me,

“don’t try to check it anymore” I said,

“checked what?” I look at her phone. She’s playing a game right now. she smile on me then try to take back her phone.

“I’m fine Ji” she said,

“after talk with Hyun Suk hyung?” she nodded.

“but you never talk with me”

“I don’t want to bothering you”

“but we are a couple now” he look at me,

“you’re my girl Bom. I want you to share anything that disturb your mind”

“I don’t wanna fight right now” she said as I sigh then I sit with her. grab her body and place my arms around her body for make her calm and warm.

“I’m sorry” I whisper on her, she nodded.

“it’s okay that they judge me.. as it’s not you” she said, she playing with my finger down there. I hug her tight.

“they don’t know anything about you”

 

….

It’s already late. She fall asleep on my studio while waiting for me to compose a song. She’s have fun this day with Dara noona. Sometimes I feel bad because I never accompany her on her whenever she need me or need someone to talk with. I look at her face. every inch of her face. she had a beautiful face anyone know it. but they hate it. they said it was fake. It was just a plastic. But they never look at her this close. I’m sure they will change their mind.

Her shoulder move up and down. Sleep peacefully like always. I smile whenever I saw her fall asleep. She even fall asleep when we are arguing something. while I back facing her she didn’t answer me when I talk as I heard her heavy breath I know that she already fall asleep. She’s cute. But the hate it.

“should I carrying you again?” she open her eyes wide when she heard my voice.

“no!” Bom furrow her brows looking at me. I just giggled seeing her face. one day when she fall asleep, I try to make her wake but she didn’t open her eyes. so I decide to carrying her in bridal style. She mad at me and said how if they caught us? how if they hate her more seeing me and her together. She want them to keep loving me. she even don’t think about herself. see? She even thinking about them. She’s still care about them but they still hate it.

“I’m sorry for make you wait till this late night” I said,

“it’s okay, I used to it” I stare at her when she talk to me. her word stab me hard on my chest. But I smile when she put her arms around my neck.

“I miss you” she said , I kiss her forehead gently then said that I miss her too.

“I don’t want go home right now, I want sleep on your apartment” I lift my brows hearing it,

“seriuously?” she nodded,

“I need someone to hug me tight” she said, hang down her head playing with her nails. She must be tired for everything. The rumors of me , then the rumors of herself. that’s why YG want her to take a day off. But I still can see how tired she is face all of it. sometimes I just want to run away. Far far way from here and hide to a place that was just me and her there. I want make her forget everything she got. I want her happy. I miss her laugh , I miss her aegyo in front of all people, I miss her puppy eyes I miss all of her before this incident. Now she even can’t face people around her. she hang down her head whenever she meet someone. Keep silent while she always make us laugh on the past. they change her, they must be happy.

“Ji you have a day dreaming again” she slapped my right arms.

“acck, no I’m not.. let go home” I grab her hand then help her to get up from the couch. We walk together to parking lot. She walk with her manager to her van then I go by myself with my car. Why? because she afraid if we caught out by the paparazzi.

 

She’s already sit on the edge of my bed with her oversize shirt. I bet she already take a bath. I knee down in front of her cupping her face and kiss her gently. I can’t with her when she’s feeling down. I want give a power to her. her tears drop from her beautiful eyes. I get up from the floor then hug her tight. Let her cried. Kiss her head many time. I just want her to keep strong face all of the people who keep judge her, who keep hate her.

“I make them disappointed” she said, then cried again.

“no, no its not like that. They still support you, you know it”

“but I feel so bad after the rumor blow up”

“Bom” I just can said her name. tell me what should I do for make her strong. She said she will fine as I’m with her. but seems like I make it bad. I can’t do anything. Should I blow up our relationship too? It’s more bad. I will make it more bad if I do it. She let off my body for wipe her tears. I help her too.

“Bom” she smile, see? She’s a strong woman. I love her.

“let’s sleep, I’m sleepy.. I’m sorry for make wet your clothes it must be expensive” she giggled, she even still can joking around.

“you just make me feel not worrying about you right?” she nodded,

“there’s nothing to worried. it’s done, I’m fine” she said,

Bom climb to my bed and start to sleep. I help her to fix the blanket for her before I take a quick shower, I’m sleepy too. Changing my clothes with a white t-shirt then wear a short pants. I’m ready to sleep. Seems like Bom already sleep. I kiss her head and said that I love her before I sleep then hug her from behind.

Sun shining bright this morning. I don’t found Bom beside on my bed. She already wake. Lazily get up from my bed. She’s standing behind the window enjoying the warm light from the sun still wearing my white shirt. Can I enjoy this scene everyday? I want her to stay here but she reject it because sometime I even not home and choose to sleep at the studio. She close her eyes like she don’t care anything for awhile. I come closer to her then hug her. closing my eyes enjoying the warm light of the sun and smelling her scent. Silent without no word but I love when we doing this so much.

They will regret for hating you. they will regret for judging you. they, don’t know anything. You’re an angel with your kind heart. I want you to keep strong there’s a lot of people who love you more than hate you.

“what should I prepare for your breakfast?” she ask, I open my eyes and shook my head.

“I don’t need anything”

“but you need to eat before back to work”

“I just need you, just stay like this a little longer” I said still closing my eyes. she nodded her head.

She’s sit on my bed waiting for me with her tab on her hand while I changing my clothes ready to go. I wear my snap back for the last and sit beside her on the bed. Watch every site that she visit but then she read all the haters comment. Silent. I even read it. they use some bad word. I look at her face. no expression.

"look.. so many bad articles about me" she said as she pout her lips,

"they hate me" she said again as she look at me, I just smile and rubbing her hand.

"they hate you? but I love you" she’s not answer it. I take away her tab and make her looking at me.

“this hair, they hate it but I love it” I said,

“this eyes, they hate it but I love it”

“this nose, they hate it but I love it”

“this lips, they hate it but I love it”

“this face, they hate it but I love it” I continue to said, I said all the part of her body that pople always judge.

“so you can think I’m weird now, because I love what people hate” she smile brightly as she hug me tight.

“this bad boy they hate it but I love it” she said,

“no they love me so much” she push my body hard,

“hull!” I giggled when I saw her pouty lips. I hug her once more.

“you know a lot of people still love you so don’t think that they hate you”

“smile , face it with smile.. sometimes smile on the people who hate you will make them think twice to hurt you. and don’t worry about anything. You will never lose the people who love you” she nodded her head and peck my lips.

“thank you”

 

 

END

Hey its me, it’s still awkward to write something here but I try my best ^^ hope you all love it.

This story I dedicate to all the people who miss Bom. I miss her too, I miss her so bad.

Thank you for keep waiting for my story, Thank you for subscribe my story, thank you for up vote this story. I’m sorry for the grammars or error typing. Thank you so much guys!! I love you!!