The life of a girly assassin

The life of a girly assassin

*ring ring*

“Hello?”

“Taemin. It’s me, Kai. Your newest target is the CEO of SHINee corporations, Choi Minho. You are to assassinate him before the end of the week. Good luck.”

*beep*

 

Taemin sighed as his idiot boss hung up on him without telling him what his target looked like. Now he would have to find out himself, which would take time. Luckily, SHINee corporations was very well known, and Choi Minho himself would be hosting a party tomorrow night. Taemin decided he would have to attend it if he wanted to find his target.

 

Next evening, Taemin entered the venue of the party with a fake ID he had nicked off one of the other attendees. Immediately his ears were overcome with the loud chattering that echoed through the large hall. He hated loud places, which was why he had chosen to become an assassin instead of taking a job as a barista.

“Ah hello everyone!”

Someone was at the microphone, waiting for everyone to quiet down before continuing.

“As you know, my name is Choi Minho. Thank you all for coming and celebrating our company’s 20th birthday! Because of this, all drinks will be free for the rest of the evening!”

The crowd of people cheered. Of course you can always win people over with free alcohol. Well, he had found out who his target was.

 

He turned to leave, but was stopped by a small tap on his shoulder. He turned around to see Choi Minho himself, grinning at him. You won’t be grinning soon thought Taemin.

“Hello beautiful. What’s your name?” Minho asked with a smirk.

what does my ID say? “Uh… It’s Jonghyun.” Taemin replied, hoping he got it right.

“Well, Jonghyun. What brings you here?”

To find out what you look like so I can kill you. “Um… Free drinks mostly.” Taemin lied.

Minho laughed. “Fair enough. Are you here with anyone?”

“Haha… no…” Taemin looked down at the ground. What did this guy want from him? Taemin just wanted to leave.

“Maybe I could be your date?” Minho smirked as Taemin blushed.

“A-Ah! I-I… I mean, don’t you have a girlfriend? Or… Or something?” Taemin stuttered, mentally cursing at how he sounded like a schoolgirl around her crush.

“As a matter of fact, I’ve never had a girlfriend. I never found girls appealing… Unlike boys.” Minho raised an eyebrow as if to ask if Taemin was the same.

Taemin on the other hand was freaking out. No wonder they called him flaming charisma. This guy had Taemin stuttering and blushing all over the place. “Look. Someone will die soon, and I suggest you watch your back because it might just be you.” Taemin threatened.

Minho just laughed. Laughed! “Yeah it happens all the time. I’ve had fifteen assassination attempts, did you know?” Minho had clearly missed the fact that Taemin was threatening him, so Taemin decided to spell it out nice and clear for him.

“Look here you bastard, I will be the one to kill you, and I will kill you tonight, right at this venue. Recognize when you are being threatened!” Taemin spat.

“Aren’t you a little too pretty to be an assassin?” Minho grinned at Taemin’s look of disbelief. “By the way, your name tag says Jungheol.”

“You know what? it. I’ll be your date.” Taemin sighed as he let himself be led by the hand over to the bar. He was going to get absolutely wasted tonight, and then quit his job tomorrow. Oh me. I could have just google image searched him.