Can You Tell?

The Joys, I Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"My baby is having his babies! Don't worry, honey, umma is here with you. Take deep breaths, okay?" Tao came rushed into his son's house with an amused Sehun in tow. Kyungsoo was lying on the floor in the bathroom and panting heavily, his fur was drenched in sweat and Chanyeol was him gently to try and distract him from the pain. The over worried mother sat next to his son and took the other's paw in his hands, looking into his eyes. 

Sehun looked a bit uncomfortable seeing his son in this state and cleared his throat. "I don't think that's something a father should watch. You can do it, baby boy. Appa believes in you. Call me when my cute grandchildren are born. Take good care of him, Chanyeol." The tall male kissed his son's head, receiving a whine but understanding nod and , before leaving the bathroom and wandering around the house of his son and son-in-law.

The lovely giant obviously seemed to have a hard time with this situation, sweat was pearling on his forehead and he was just sitting there and caressing his mate. Tao looked at him and gave him a motherly smile. "He will be okay. Stand up and walk around a bit, I will take care of him."

"O-okay." Chanyeol nodded and stood up to just walk up and down the bathroom, worriedly looking at his mate and constantly mumbling something into his nonexistent beard. Tao turned to Kyungsoo again and held his paw in both his hands. His son was still panting and whimpering in pain and seemed to want it to be over with it finally. 

"I know it hurts but trust me, it will be worth it once the two little cuties are out." Tao pecked his son's head, Chanyeol's constant mumbling was a little disturbing and the caramel brown wolf barked loudly once before the giant mumbled something to his mate and left the room. Kyungsoo rested his head in his mother's lap and whined softly, nuzzling him.

The older his son's head and looked into his eyes. "Now push, baby.Take deep breaths and push."

Meanwhile, Chanyeol was waiting together with Sehun in the living room, where he was still pacing up and down the room while the older male kept telling him to calm down. "It will be over in a bit and Kyungsoo will be fine. He is a strong boy. This all wouldn't have happened if you had kept your little friend in your pants when my son was in heat."

Yes, Sehun was still mad at Chanyeol for impregnating his baby boy and pretented to like him in front of Kyungsoo. Actually he didn't like Chanyeol exactly for this reason and took every chance to show it to the tall boy ever since he moved in with his son. Chanyeol lowered his head liked a kicked puppy and mumbled an apology.

"Apologies don't make anything different. You-" Sehun was interrupted by the sweet voice of his mate who entered the liviing room with Kyungsoo in his arms who carried the newborn pups in his snout. Tao may be an omega but he was pretty strong actually.

"Sehunnie~ Say hello to our grandchildren. Chanyeollie, you can be a proud father now." Tao smiled brightly, he was just as happy as his son who was about to fall asleep from exhaustion as his mother set him back onto the floor. He his pups clean and his father and his mate squatted down next to him. Sehun cooed softly and pulled his mate down to him to wrap his arm around the omega.

"They are so adorable, just like ours when they were tiny." That earned the proud father and grandfather a glare from his son and a chuckle from his mate.

Chanyeol lifted up the slightly fluffier pup, smiling brightly as it let out little squeaks and wiggled in his hands. Being ever so careful as to not hurt the fragile being, he lifted it into his clear view, above his face, to marvle at the little creature. He noted how the pups eyes look just like it's mother's and cooed as it wriggled it's little body around. "You are so beautiful~ and pure and-" His cooing was cut short by the sudden feel of a warm liquid dripping through his fingers onto his cheeks.

The whole room went silent, staring at what was happening before Sehun let out a loud snort. "You just got weed on by your pup!" No matter how hard he tried, Chanyeol couldn't help but shake lightly at the still warm liquid rolling down his face, making him feel a bit queasy. Handing the pup back to Tao, He dashed out of the door and to the bathroom to wash it off, only making Sehun laugh even more at the black and white wolf's reaction, startling the other pup until it's light whimpers turned into wails, calling out for it's mother's protection which Kyungsoo happily gave it.

After the pup had calmed down a bit, Kyungsoo turned to his father, the white alpha and glared at him, bringing his tone down into an ice cold one that even made his mother freeze. "Appa, I will bite you if you ever make my baby cry again..."

"I didn't do anything." Sehun puffed his cheeks and walked over to hug his mate close. Now, he was the bad guy. But it was probably the hormones. "What did I do, love?"

Tao shrugged and nuzzled Sehun as he looked back at the pup with twinkling eyes and a pout on his lips while it gently as it calmed down. "Soo honey, do you two have names for these two cuties yet? You made such a big secret out of them. Now you can tell us."

"The little guy you are holding will be YiShu and this little guy here will be ZiAn. It was difficult to choose but we finally settled for these two Chinese names." Kyungsoo smiled but this smile faded as YiShu started to cry too because his brother was still whimpering. 

"Shh, umma is here. Your brother is better too, look. Umma, calm YiShu down, please." Kyungsoo looked at his mother who rocked the little pup gently to calm it down as Chanyeol came back from the bathroom and tried to process what had happened while he wasn't here. 

Tao smiled at the giant and handed him his cryiing son. "Now you can prove your father abilities, Chanyeol-ah."

But Chanyeol just made YiShu cry harder and handed him to his mate who tried his best to calm his pups down.

As Soo managed to sooth the pups into a gentle slumber, all of his efforts were in vain because of the 4 people that burst through the door, yelling things like "Are we late?" and the very stupid question that made the hormonal Soo scoff, "Did they say Uncle yet?"

The low growl that escaped the recent mother's lips was enough to shut them all up, only for them to hear the puppies crying and whining for their mother, scared from the sudden noice of their uncles. 

"Soo, You are meant to make sure they don't cry, not make them cry." Jongin smirked as he lent into Luhan's side, only to flinch as the Caramel wolf lept into the air and growled fierely at his brother who had already hidden behind his parents the moment he saw Soo's snout twitch.

The babies cries grew louder and louder and no matter how much Yifan and Xiumin tried, they couldn't get them to stop. Yifan had gone for the approach of lightly tossing the slightly mischievious looking pup in the air repeatedly while Xiumin had gone for the simple peek-a-boo approach on the fluffy pup, hiding his face and popping out again to try and make him laugh but all Soo could see was the Black alpha tossing his poor wailing pup in the air.

 

Yifan and Xiumin looked up at their younger brother with slight whimpers as they were made to sit on their knees with their arms in the air as punis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter