(we've got time left to be lazy)

slow down

Duryeot shifts, curls tighter into himself when he feels arms sliding up his waist.  The covers get pulled off him, slowly, gently, giving him time to get used to it.

“Duryeot,” Seokgyeon whispers, mouth skimming the soft skin of his neck, pressing a soft kiss to his ear, “wake up, it’s getting late.”

“I don’t want to,” he mumbles, he considers turning away from Seokgyeon but his mouth is so soft, hands holding on to him so gently, he presses closer, mouth blindly pressing, trying to land a kiss on Seokgyeon’s mouth.

“That’s my eye, darling,” Seokgyeon laughs, reaches a hand to press his thumb to the blush rising against Duryeot’s cheek, “but I’ll gladly take what I can.”

“Shut up,” Duryeot laughs, “I’m sleeping.”

“You have to get up,” Seokgyeon says, “you can’t sleep all day.”

“I can if you stay here with me,” Duryeot opens his eyes, blinking when the morning sun stings a little against them, smiles when Seokgyeon shifts, eclipses the sun.

“Well I can’t,” Seokgyeon says, smiles.

He’s about to pull away, let Duryeot get up on his own time, but there’s a hand wrapping around his waist, pulling him back down.  There’s a struggle, Seokgyeon goes down easily enough, even with all the height he has on Duryeot it’s hard to overpower him.  Duryeot is packed with strength, strong arms pulling him down easily, wrestles him under the covers without breaking a sweat.  Seokgyeon’s hands grip tightly at Duryeot’s arm, fingers feeling the shift of the muscles with their exertion, the way they flex, ease with the movement.

Duryeot,” Seokgyeon says, a surprised sound before his face is full of a grinning Duryeot, eyelids soft looking, eyes bruised with the lack of sleep, dark purple against his tanned skin.

The covers make the air a little too warm to breathe, it settles low on his stomach along with the beginnings sparks of fireworks setting off, causing a burning feeling that seeps into the tips of his fingers.

“Seokgyeon,” Duryeot drops his head to the hollow of his neck, nose pressing to the line of his jaw, settling with his mouth flushed to the curve between Seokgyeon’s neck and shoulder, “lets sleep some more.”

Seokgyeon sighs, the warmness of Duryeot’s body spreads to his chest, up to his neck.  His fingers gravitate to the softness of Duryeot’s hair, watching the way the dark strands break up between them, pulling a little too hard, smiling when Duryeot’s breath hitches against his neck.

“We have to get up,” Seokgyeon says.

“No,” Seokgyeon can feel the plushness of Duryeot’s lip, the way the pout forms against the thin skin of his shoulder.  

He tries to shift but Duryeot makes his body limp, trying to hold down Seokgyeon, using all his weight.

Seokgyeon shakes his head, arms already going to settle to the back of Duryeot’s thighs.

Seokgyeon,” Duryeot says, voice hissing in a threat.

He pays it no mind, as he sits himself up, taking Duryeot with him.  The covers fall off them, he stands up with ease, the bed groans under him, Duryeot scrambles to hold on, face in a heavy frown.

“No fair,” he says, heels digging all mean into Seokgyeon’s lowerback, “put me down.”

Seokgyeon stops at the doorway, struggles with the doorknob as he tries to carry Duryeot with one arm.  The frown on Duryeot’s face has gone soft around the edges, his cheeks high with a soft blush.

“I’m just giving you a little lift to start your day off,” Seokgyeon says gently, smile breaking out despite trying his best not to laugh.

“That was awful,” Duryeot says, “you’re awful.”

“You’re awfully cute,” Seokgyeon starts moving again, “what kind of tea do you want?”

Duryeot sighs, gives Seokgyeon’s chest one last push before he slumps in defeat, holding on closer.

“Ginger please,” he mumbles, cheek pressed to Seokgyeon’s shoulder.

Duryeot manages to fall asleep before Seokgyeon finishes brewing his morning tea.  His breath tickles the underside of his jaw.

“Hey, tea is ready,” he whispers, “wake up before it gets cold.”

The quietness of late morning settles for a bit, Seokgyeon stands still, arms going sore, but he waits for a moment before he rustles Duryeot, “wake up, come on.”

He can’t bring himself to speak louder, whispering all his warnings before he leans forward, mouth dangerously close to Duryeot’s.

“Don’t,” Duryeot says suddenly, eyes still closed, “I haven’t brushed my teeth yet.”

Seokgyeon settles for a kiss on the cheek, “then you have to wake up right this instant so I can kiss you.”

Duryeot opens his eyes, half closed still with sleep.  In the dim kitchen there’s shadows casting around them, but he still sees the way Seokgyeon’s eyes shine with his smile, the delicate curve of his eyelashes, so pretty it makes his chest hurt.

“You are so beautiful,” he whispers, “I’m so glad I get to wake up to you.”

“Well that’s funny,” Seokgyeon says, voice amused, “you seem to never want to wake up.”

Duryeot snorts, “I just like waking up as many times as I can to you.”

-

Seokgyeon watches Duryeot brush his teeth, the way his eyes are still cloudy with sleep, the curl of his toes against the cold floor.

He turns him around as soon as he finishes, tilts his head up and kisses him, shivering at the cold taste of mint, enjoying the way Duryeot’s hands reach up, curl around his ears, pushes himself up his toes to get closer.

They pull apart, Duryeot pink in the face, Seokgyeon something short of dazed.  The feeling pulsing under his skin is hot, searing in a way that he still hasn’t gotten used to.  

“Tea,” he says dumbly, blinking, mouth slacked, “getting cold.”

Duryeot hums, looks up, eyes landing on Seokgyeon’s mouth before he looks back down to his neck. 

He places a kiss to the ridge of Seokgyeon’s collarbone, soft and warm, a tickle, a whisper of a touch.

“My mouth is right here,” Seokgyeon says, pointing at it.

“Too much work, too sleepy.”