Chapter 1

Teach Me How to Kiss?
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Despite their now almost two years together, he still remained the slightest bit hesitant, leaning in slow enough so she could pull away if she wanted to, a pause and a glance that asked so warmly can I kiss you? and she would nod yes, yes please.

He often left affectionate kisses on her cheek, or gentle ones on her forehead. More rare were the playful ones on her nose, and the teasing ones on her neck that spoke of more to come.

So it came as a definite shock to her when at he arrived at her home and asked her, "Can you teach me how to kiss?"

 

She had planned on a quiet night maybe a movie with Jong Kook or something but this was new. "You've kissed me lots of times before. Or are you saying that I've been kissing the wrong Kim Jong Kook this whole time?" Her tone was remained teasing but she turned towards him to ask, “What’s this all about?”

 

"Well I'm shooting an episode next week for Producers and there’s this kiss scene. And it’s not even just like a peck on the lips or anything but… like full on making out. I’d rather get it right the first time. It’s not like I haven’t you know-” he gestured vaguely with this hands, “but I don’t like kissing people on the mouth if I can help it, so I’m worried it’s not..."

 

“Good enough?” Ji Hyo finished for him.

 

Jong Kook nodded. He looked at her carefully, gauging her reaction. “There’s nobody I would rather kiss than you, love, but I want to do this right.”

 

Even if she knew that fact, it was nice to hear. Besides what could she say to a man as determined as he was into giving his best at everything, whether it be something that he had never considered before?

 

“Alright then.”

 

“Alright?”

 

“Of course. It’s my line of work first and foremost. Besides if such a cute hoobae asked me so sincerely like this how am I supposed to refuse?”

 

Jong Kook almost snorted at her usage of hoobae term, which he technically was in this field but he found he didn’t particularly mind if she thought of him as cute still. “Oh no, you can’t just accept private request for kissing lessons from any old hoobae.”

 

“Well consider yourself lucky then, I don’t do this for just anyone Kim Jong Kook-ssi.” She added, “and you can’t just go around asking any actress for lessons either.”

 

“Wouldn’t dream of it,” he chuckled.

 

Ji Hyo briefly rested her arm against the coffee table placed at the corner where the two sofas met before she scooted down. Patting the empty spot next to her in the middle of her couch she said, “Come over here.”

 

Jong Kook obediently followed, moving from the one sofa he was sitting to the place where Ji Hyo gestured. She closed her eyes and opened them a moment later. Jong Kook felt his heart swell for the woman sitting in front of him resembled less of his adorable yet occasionally blank girlfriend, this was the actress Song Ji Hyo.

 

“There’s some technicalities to making out when you’re being filmed but mostly acting one out is the same as your normal kiss. After all, acting

Please log in to read the full chapter