Oh man hooligans

Independence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bora POV

 

As we quickly got up from our seats Hunchul threw his sweater at me telling me it’s windy outside.

 

“It’s fine dude.” I said and gave him a light punch on the arm.

 

Hunchul wrapped the sweater around me. I moved to the side and the sweater slipped off one of my shoulder. I was going to give it back but even before I can open my mouth, he yanked on the sweater and wrapped it tightly around me.

 

“I don’t want to be blamed for you being sick.” Hunchul said and walked off.

 

“Where are you going I want to go home.” I said and stopped.

 

Hunchul grabbed me by the arm,“It’s only 9 pm we are going to the gathering.” Hunchul insisted.

 

I was somewhat too tired and lazy to put up another fight with Hunchul so I let him drag me to Donghyuk’s dorm. As we got near the door, I can hear people talking. Hunchul still holding my hand walked in the door. I learned that there were two other guys, one is Hongseok and the other one is Jinhyeong.

 

“Yo Chuls and Borara arrived.” Jiwon screamed at everyone in the room to get out.

 

I was claustrophobic first of all so 9 people in a small dorm was too much. As everyone came out I pulled myself out of Hunchul’s grasp, “Ouchie.” I hissed at him.

 

“I saw hands held.” Jiwon said with a cheeky grin.

 

“He just slung me over here and he forcibly took me out with him” I said and threw my on the couch.

 

“It wasn’t forced I bribed with food and she ate very well.” Hunchul said and took a seat on the floor, “Enough to max out my credit card.”

 

We later heard girly shrieks in the room.

 

“ HANBIN AND SUNGAH GET THE HELL OFF OF MY  BED OR ELSE I’M GOING TO FRIED YALLS PUBIC HAIR WITH OLIVE OIL AND BLEACH AND MAKE YALL EAT IT!” Donghyuk yelled.

 

As everyone was out in the living room Chanwoo thought that we should play a game.

 

“Spin the bottle?” Jiwon said out loud and that earned him a smack on the head by Areum.

 

“Shut the hell up, Hanbin is taken, I’m your sister, and no not Bora she’s out of y’all leagues.” Areum said.

 

“Hunchul touched Bora though.” Yunhyeong snorts.

 

Before I even acted, Hunchul and Areum simultaneously pushed Yunhyeong down the couch and the kid landed on a bottle near by and hissed in pain. She high fived Hunchul and he ended the situation by slap the back of Yunhyeong’s head with his foot.

 

“HUNCHUL! YOUR FOOT STANK.” Yunhyeong screamed.

 

“What??? You guys held hands???” Hanbin said a little too loud.

 

“He just dragged me to come here what’s the deal with skinship?” I said agitatedly.

 

“Hunchul doesn’t open up with girls easily he doesn’t associate a lot with females.” Hanbin said glumly.

 

“Bora isn’t a female she’s literally like a dude.” Hunchul said and leaned his head on the couch.

 

Well I can’t deny I’m a dude. I shrugged it off and they moved on to a different topic.

 

“Let’s play truth or dare.” Jinhyeong said and everybody agreed.

 

The bottle was rolled to Hunchul.

 

“Hunchul truth or dare?” Jinhyeong asked.

 

“Truth.” Hunchul replied.

 

“ Has it been a week since you last changed your boxers?” Jinhyeong asked.

 

“Um it’s only been 6 days.” Hunchul said and I casually scooted away from him, he turned to face me and glared.

 

“Yeh nasty still a nasty .” Areum puked.

 

The bottle rolled again and it was now rolled to Junhwe.

 

“Junhwe truth or dare?” Hunchul asked.

 

“Truth.” He replied.

 

“When have you killed a romantic mood on purpose?” Hunchul said while looking through his phone obviously finding it on google.

 

“Right now actually.” Junhwe said plopping in the middle of Hanbin and his girlfriend.

 

“Get out.” Hanbin’s girlfriend said while kicking him off the couch.

 

The bottle rolled to Hanbin and I was surprised that it hasn’t landed on me yet because I have really bad luck.

 

“ Hanbin truth or dare?” Junhwe asked.

 

“Dare y’all are wimps.” Hanbin said.

 

“Finally a dare.” Areum said.

 

“Hah I’m satan when it comes to dares, either kiss Bora or prance around in Hunchul’s 6 days boxers on your head out in campus for the whole day.” Junhwe said and Hanbin looked pissed same as his girlfriend.

 

“HE’S IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH ME, HANBIN YOU BETTER WEAR THOSE ING BOXERS” Sungah screamed chang

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter