Spring Blossom

Confession

This is the reason why, Jongin hates crowded places.

The park. In spring. Cherry blossoms. People. I mean, a huge mass of people.

Families, couples, kids, high schoolers, and many others. They are here to enjoy the beautifulness of cherry blossoms. Hanami. Looking at the Sakura Trees, thanking God for the blessing of spring.

But, again. Jongin hates crowded place. But he had to bear with it. Because today is Saturday. ‘it is. Why so special, Jongin?’ his flat-mate, Park Sehun, said before he gone here.

Ding!

From : Do Kyungsoo

To : Kim Jongin

Jongin-ah, where are you? I already arrived at park :)

Crap!

Running to enter the park, he followed his instinct to find his favourite hyung, Kyungsoo. Today is the day, Jongin. Nothing’s gonna ruin it!

He searched for certain doe-eyed, heart-shaped lips boy trough the crowd. He hate the crowd. This Kyungsoo has a petite body, short for instant, so he couldn’t spot him directly. Jongin followed a group of pre-schooler, just in case he’s there. Then fast-walking trough a group of high schooler, getting few curses from them, but he ignored it.

Ding!

He fished out his phone from the pocket.

From : Do Kyungsoo

To : Kim Jongin

Jongin-ah.. have you arrived?

 

From : Kim Jongin

To : Do Kyungsoo

Yeah, Hyung, wait for a bit. I’ll be there.

He looked at his free hand now. Fishing out a package, a beautiful black box with a frilly red ribbon. This was Sehun’s idea. ‘Look, Jongin! It’ll be just puuuurrr-fect if you wrap this thing in a box with a string of ribbon! Don’t you think?’ Sehun showed him a pink wrapper and bunch of frilly ribbons.

No. it certainly not, Sehun. It’s not his style at all. It was a love story book, Sehun’s recommend it. So.. Sehun was literature student.

Remind him, to kill Sehun if it fail him.

He noticed a boy with a black coat and baby blue scarf I the middle of crowd. Well. A raven haired boy, with fair-pale complexion skin, cute bangs he has (of course! It’s your crush after all, Jongin!), a blinding smile, well not that Jongin saw the adorable heart-shaped lips because half of his face were hidden by the scarf, oh God, don’t let him collapse here!

His cheek burns, the boy who is smiling to him, his crush from past year, Do Kyungsoo, smiling and walking to him.

“Jongin-ah, why so late?”

“errm.. ah, yeah.. *cough* I’m sorry, I kinda… caught up..”

Kyungsoo tilt his head to the left. Wide questioning eyes slicing through the air straight to Jongin’s heart, badump! And his heart skipped a beat.

Noticing people stare, Jongin walk Kyungsoo away from the crowd to a field where people taking photos, playing, kids running… Well… Jongin hate crowded place.

“I like here, Jongin-ah. It’s kind of.. hmm.. a peaceful place..”

“here? Peaceful? I mean, there’s bunch of people..?” he was quite surprised by Kyungsoo’s statement. How come this place, the park, where every year every seasons every weekends everyday was crowded, could be a peaceful?

A smile. Kyungsoo looked up to his hyung’s curious eyes and smiled. He smiled. He’s freakin’ smiled at you, Jongin! No, no, no, no!!! don’t die yet!!! Not after the long wait!

“yes, but you know, Hyung? Looking at those people makes us alive. You may adore them, admire them, and wishing to be happier like them.. their unique habits, their smiling faces… cherry blossoms… and couples… makes me want one…” he finished it with a chuckle. Oh, dear God. Jongin’s cheeks betrayed him. A deep red flush creeping his pale face. This is a Kyungsoo effect!

“really? I n-never… *cough* I never really think about that.. maybe, you are right,” Kyungsoo smiled again. His silly junior now blushing deep red like a sliced beet.

“so.. what’s the occasion?”

“erm…”

“Jongin-ah?”

“erm… yeah.. soo.. hyung.. erm…”

What happened to his heart? Oh my, his tounge couldn’t move! His voice betrayed him, gone with the spring wind that blew a moment ago. Cough. Cough. Cough. A bit throat check. Ehem. Ehem. One, two, tree. Was it tree? I mean three. Go on, Kkamjjong!

“erm… Kyungsoo hyung.. you know.. we already.. erm… knew each other for… erm…”

“we met at the studio, was it 3 years ago?”

“yes, Soo, I mean Kyungsoo Hyung. Yes, your voice was heavenly, I mean is heavenly. Erm…”

“what is it all about, Jongin?”

Sehun’s speech. i’ll go on my way.

“Kyungsoo hyung, honestly.. i… i… freak! I mean, sorry, I liked you, no, I like you, no, I love you, i-i-….”

That was it. When he felt a soft skin colliding with his lips. What the heaven it was?

Jongin opened his eyes, just to realized that Kyungsoo pressing his mouth against his lips. Holly mother father, Kyungsoo kissed him. His perfectly first kiss. He liked it.

“finally..” Kyungsoo said while pushing away his silly junior.

“what?”

“finally, my first kiss with someone I love..”

A heart-shaped smile.

A beet red flush on the younger cheeks.

People around him dissolved. Now, everybody know this boy, Do Kyungsoo is his. Just two of them.

Kyungsoo took Jongin’s hand and dragged him back to crowd.

“we should take a picture together, Jongin-ah! And we can analyze it with the how old do I look application to see who is the top by judging the gender there..”

Interwinded fingers, a stretched hand, click!

A picture of their first ever date.

Silly. It never accurate, Kyungsoo.

 


 

“YAH! Kkamjjong! How???? Did he accept you???? Or dumped you??? Or- or…”

“I’ll castrate you to death!”

“HUH??? Why???!!”

“you freakin’ freak! What the hell the book I want to give to Kyungsoo?!”

“Hehe.. eerrr… Sorry?”

“No. Prepare your death.”

“but Fifty Shades of Grey is good you know! There’s a love in it!”

“no, you maniacs!”

“did he accept you or not, Kkamjjong?!”

“…”

“great, just promise me a cup of Caramel Macchiato tomorrow you giant dumb. Thanks to me right?”

 


 

A/N :

Syoong's here~

try too be frank here.. it was my draft for crack pairing VIXX's Leo with EXO's D.O..

really, i want to write a TaekwoonDo fic but i failed. everytime i write Jung Taekwoon it ended up with Jongin....

K.Will - Love Blossom

K.Will - Day 1

EXO - Beautiful

 

(thank you for encouraging me BeRightBaek and HikaruNayoung <3)