If any of my FF sounds similar to another, it is pure coincidence!!!!!!!! If you come accross my profile, you should go vote in the polls I have!
Thank you!!! ^--^
I'm a troubled high schooler who hates being popular. I have a lot of friends that are girls, but only hang out with a select few. I do have guys friends, but I'm super arkward around guys so.... I'm a failure *silently cries* My friends tell me to enjoy my highschool life, but I can't help but wonder 'How?' I've fallen into the K pop pot hole mid-summer of 2016 after watching the live action 'Joker Game D' and yes, I am/was an anime fan before tripping and falling head first into the bottomless pit.
Hit my head on:
- ASTRO through 'To Be Continued'...
- then BTS through ASTRO Weekly Idol Random Play [DOPE]... (joined AFF not long after getting addicted)
- concussion from GOT7 through Real GOT7 on Netflix...
- banged my head on the lege of BlackPink through withnessing Lisa's aegyo...
- settling onto EXO through Ko Ko Bop Teasers....
- slipped and caught a glimpse of KARD through Instagram and Hola Hola...
- stanning KNK through Inseong, who I had mistaken him to be Jungkook (I admit, they have similar bunny smiles)...
- iKon through their Bling Bling MV
I'm getting into:
- Seventeen - my growing love for Mingyu and Vernon
- TWICE - I honestly only seen 2 music videos from them... so twice?
- Wanna One - I only know Daniel...sorry :/
- 4Minute - even after they disbanded
- VIXX - the Kings of Cheating complications
- NCT - many Taeyong fanfics
- Pristin - Eunwoo can be a girl name too...
- Infinite - taking those L's because of L...
- PENTAGON - 'Gorilla' was pretty good
I don't think I will get out of this hole anytime soon so, I have embraced this 'KPop loving side'.
«On a side note: I've seen GDragon's Cayon MV when it came out (when I still in elementary); I like BigBang :D
Oh btw, if you want to talk about anime, hit me up, I'm always open to an anime conversation XD