My first published novel: True Beauty
"The world is a beautiful place. It is the people living in it that are ugly."
For centuries it has been tradition for the child of a noble to receive a Noye, a slave, as their coming of age present for their 21st birthday. Although it is only Hana Acacia's 18th birthday, her father has deemed it appropriate to grant her with the one thing she dreads the most, a Noye.
Hana has lived her life categorizing everything she has ever encountered into either being beautiful or hideous - but with an exceptional twist; she doesn't judge on appearance, but instead by what each individual holds within. That is why, despite his rough hair, harsh eyes, and faded scars, Sean Ambrosia is the most beautiful thing Hana has ever laid her eyes on.
You can order a copy on Amazon by clicking here!
You can be updated on my current and future novel projects by liking my fanpage on Facebook here!
I've always dreaded having to participate in 'ice breakers', but now that I think about it, perhaps it's because I've always engaged in the wrong ones. Therefore, allow me to 'break the ice' with the stranger, reader, or friend reading my profile.
Two truths and a lie.
1) I enjoy nature and the great out doors.
2) I spend a good chunk of my day secluded within the four walls of my bedroom with an overheating laptop on my stomach as I lay in bed. (I'm not an introvert, I just like having my alone time.)
3) I cry very easily when it comes to watching or reading things that display even a slight amount of sadness or happiness, but I won't cry at my own misery.
Would you rather?
- I would rather spend time in the cold than the heat.
- I would rather have a pet dog(small ones only) than a pet cat.
- I would rather sit inside than play outside.
- I would rather sing than dance.
- I would rather hang out with friends than with a boyfriend.
- I would rather watch videos on Youtube than shows on TV.
- I would rather get an A by cheating than a C by studying. (No intergity yo)
Never have I ever.
- Eaten Nutella
- Been in an actual fist fight.
- Been on a roller coaster
- Worn braces.
- Paid more than $40 on any one item.
If this wasn't enough to spur a friendship between you and I, perhaps we could spazz about our common biases.
- (Ultimates) EXO - Baekhyun, Luhan, Sehun, Jongin, Kyungsoo Chanyeol
- B.A.P - Zelo, Daehyun,
- Actors - Song Joongki, Lee Jongsuk, Seo Inguk
- Anime: Fairy Tail (MY BAES), Free!, Love Stage!!, Haikyuu, Toradora
- Dramas: You're Beautiful, I Can Hear Your Voice, You Who Came From the Stars, Gu Family Book, School 2013
- Movies: Wereowlf Boy,
- TV Shows: Teen Wolf, Criminal Minds, Runningman, Hello Counselor
I'm into like 2935809384 KPOP bands, but the members above are the only people I hardcore spazz over.