9 | from now on

Marry First, Love Later
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A month already passed and Minjeong didn't even notice it.

Well, it's all thanks to her being so busy at work—she and her wife have been busy for the whole month due to the company's recent rise.

Because of that, her wife declared that the workers would get a one-week day off.

Speaking of her wife, Minjeong is starting to slowly understand the latter.

It wouldn't be an exaggeration if she told anyone that her wife is a very "extreme" person.

Talk about having a whole collection of knives.

But of course, there's no way she'd use those on me.

"Jeongie, you seem deep in thought?"

Jimin looked at her wife who had her hand paused in mid-air with a popcorn in hand that seemed about to go inside of .

"Oh, sorry."

Minjeong subtly shook her head, finally putting the popcorn into and munching.

Jimin giggled, "You sure stare into nothingness a lot."

"A habit."

"Oh, I know~"

Jimin chuckled as she focused her eyes back on the movie that they were watching, Minjeong did the same and continued to eat the bowl of popcorn she had lying on her lap.

The two watched the movie in silence, too focused that they didn't bother to have a conversation.

When a love scene came on the screen, Jimin automatically curled up to her knees on the couch and glanced at Minjeong. She couldn't help but feel deep envy whenever they watch movies like this.

Certainly, Minjeong noticed this and felt a bit guilty. It was understandable.

Little did Jimin know, her wife took into consideration her feelings and was slowly starting to get attracted to her.

The past month has been busy, yes. But because of Jimin's serious personality whenever she's working as well as her clinginess when she's tired, Minjeong found herself being allured.

She's not complaining.

However, the problem is... Minjeong doesn't know how to express herself properly.

How troublesome.

Even so, she thought to herself that if she started doing it now. One way or another, she'll get used to it.

The sooner the better.

So while the love scene continues on the TV, Minjeong scooted closer to her wife and reluctantly held her hand.

The moment

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter