20 | love lessons

Marry First, Love Later
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*THUD*

Yunjin slammed on her friends' table, gazing at them with seriousness.

"I need help."

"Again?" Yuri chuckled, "Didn't this situation happen before?"

Minjeong laughed, "What is it this time, Yunjin?"

"I finally got myself a date with her!" Yunjin quickly grabbed the seat next to Minjeong, "Well, not technically a date... but still! We're going to be alone together!" she said in delight.

Yuri narrowed her eyes, "What did you tell the poor girl, Yunjin?"

"It's not that bad...! I just suggested that we go to the mall tomorrow to buy some materials for this upcoming event at our college," Yunjin scratched her cheek.

Minjeong raised her brows, "And that's what you need help on?"

Yunjin rapidly nodded her head, "I think I'll panic just being close to her. I never believed in love at first sight but damn this girl has a huge impact on me! You two have partners, right? Gimme tips!"

Yuri munches on her burger, "As far as I know, you two get along well, right? So, I think there won't be any problem. Just be yourself."

Minjeong nodded in agreement, "Ever since what happened between me and my wife, I think it's perfectly fine if there's a love that starts from first sight. And if you've got chemistry going on top of that, then you couldn't ask for more."

Yunjin frowned her lips, "What if she doesn't like me?"

Minjeong took a spoonful of her cake, "Then she doesn't like you, that's that."

The redhead groaned in displeasure, dropping her head on the table with a pout.

"A little comfort would help, you know?"

Yuri chuckled, "It's at least better to be hated for what you are rather than what you're not."

Minjeong patted Yunjin's back, "She got a point."

Yunjin sat up with a stern face, "Was it even worth it for you guys? Feelings and stuff?"

As Minjeong and Yuri looked at each other and then at Yunjin, both released a small laugh and stood up from their seats.

Yuri playfully punched th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter