7 | be wary

Marry First, Love Later
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Nice to meet you, I am Kim Minjeong... now a Yu, I guess?"

Minjeong introduced herself to her wife's parents as they were looking at her with sparkling eyes.

Her wife's parents looked young for their age... and tall—as expected of genes.

"Yu Jaesung."

The father offered his hand for a handshake.

Certainly, Minjeong accepted this and shook his hand with a bow. Then the mother followed and casually hugged her, this surprised the latter but promptly returned the embrace.

The mother pulled away and smiled at her in-law.

"I'm Yu Haneul, please sit down."

The mother elegantly motioned her hand toward the sofa, Minjeong bowed once again before approaching the sofa to sit down.

As if on timing, Jimin tailed her wife and sat down next to her. She called the maids to prepare the girl's favorite chocolate drink and laid her head on the latter's shoulder.

The taller's parents followed and sat down on the sofa just across from them, the parents smiled at their in-law and sipped on their tea.

"As far as I know Jimin never liked anyone... This is abrupt, so how did you two manage to keep this a secret?"

Mrs. Yu asked, laying her back on the sofa's backrest, then landing her eyes on Minjeong with beaming eyes.

"Honestly, I don't know... We just did"

Minjeong began to act and chuckled, she clasped her wife's hand and gazed at her with heart-eyes.

"You should ask your daughter actually."

Jimin returned her wife's gaze and sat up properly to face her parents.

"I simply never told you about her!" She responded.

"You are good at hiding things huh, sweetie?"

Mrs. Yu smiled at her daughter with proud eyes, the two seemed to be communicating telepathically which looked strange for Minjeong.

Despite this, she maintained her smile and watched the three interact with each other.

A few minutes later, one of the maids approached them and placed the chocolate drink in front of Minjeong.

The shorter softly squeezed her wife's hand before letting go to drink the chocolate drink—no doubt she could drink these all day until she passed out.

"How about you help me with lunch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter