17 | what to eat?

Marry First, Love Later
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a long busy week of nonstop work, Minjeong and Jimin were finally able to rest for the whole day and maybe even tomorrow since both of them had recently finished two weeks' worth of work.

When the couple arrived at their home, Jimin was quick to step outside the car and tiredly walked inside their home.

Watching her wife's figure disappear while still inside the car, Minjeong chuckled at the sight, grabbed hers and the taller's bag, and stepped outside the vehicle.

Minjeong was about to look around the area, expecting a maid to be on standby.

However, she suddenly paused and remembered how she told her wife to dismiss all of them because of a certain thing she said a very long time ago.

With that in thought, Minjeong couldn't help but chuckle and found the situation funny.

Stretching her arms, she took a deep breath. The secretary walked inside their residence, promptly arriving in the living room where she saw her wife blankly staring at the ceiling while lying on the couch.

As the shorter placed both of their bags on one of the tables, she approached behind the couch and rested her arms on top of the backrest to look at her wife with tired yet gleaming eyes.

"Are you tired? If you're planning on sleeping, eat first then sleep inside the bedroom, not here."

Jimin yawned, "Lazy." she closed her eyes only to earn a soft pinch on the cheek from the latter.

"Come on, both of us still haven't had any breakfast. Just coffee." Minjeong laid her back against the corridor, "What do you want to eat?"

"You."

Surprised by the bold response, Minjeong raised her brows, paused, and cracked into laughter.

"I'll go ahead and cook us bibimbap."

Not even taking thought of the response, the shorter walked her way toward the kitchen and gra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter