5 | grandma

Marry First, Love Later
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week already passed and never would Minjeong thought that she'd get married so soon.

Well, no wedding ceremonies happened. The latter was most likely forced to sign this particular paper to confirm her and her boss' marriage.

She was against the idea at first, but at the same time, she never cared that much ever since it was signed because of the benefits in exchange.

Of course, she already told her grandma about this. However, she hid the fact that she was forced and told the older that her boss had been her long-time secret girlfriend.

It was teeth clenching as Minjeong feared her grandma wouldn't believe such a half-lie.

Not to her expectations, her grandmother smiled brightly and congratulated the latter happily.

She hoped to see her wife as soon as possible.

Minjeong could only force a chuckle and explain that her wife was a very busy woman to the point she might not be able to visit.

"I see, that's understandable."

The moment Minjeong saw her grandmother's disappointment, she lowered her gaze and clenched her fist.

The old woman didn't have any much more time left, and she seemed to look forward to seeing her granddaughter's wife.

Even though she doesn't have any feelings for the girl she married.

She's still her wife.

And one of the wishes her grandmother had was to see the person her granddaughters would end up with before leaving this painful world.

Minjeong forced out a smile, "Grandma... I'm so-"

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

A knock suddenly echoed around the private room, leaving both Minjeong and her grandmother confused.

Both didn't expect any visits today, so it was strange.

If it was a doctor or a nurse, the door could've already opened since they were welcome anytime.

Minjeong looked at her grandmother, the older shrugged and merely smiled at the latter.

The younger couldn't help but sigh and approach the door to open it.

As soon as the door opened, a familiar bright smile shone on Minjeong's sight, causing her to squint her eyes for a second to examine the person.

"Jeongie!~"

The voice was no doubt from her wife.

Jimin threw herself into her wife's arms, causing them both to stumble.

On the other hand, Minjeong was confused. She never told her wife anything about her family or that she was visiting one of them yet.

But then again... the idea of kidnapping her that led her to this situation was easily remembered, so she quickly shook away the "whys" and focused on the situation.

The taller kissed her wife's cheek

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter