chapter 8

Love in the Ice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun was grabbing your crotch.

 

You cleared your throat and avoided looking at Baekhyun as your eyes took in the view from above, ignoring the snickering from the rest of Exo. This was actually scarier than you thought it would be. Not only were you six feet up in the air, Baekhyun was supporting you with one hand on your crotch and was slowly starting to twirl around.

“Baekhyun, stop blushing! You can’t start blushing whenever you touch her crotch cause you’re gonna grab it a lot for lifts!” Kim scolded.

Baekhyun flushed red and you mentally face palmed yourself. God, now the situation was even more awkward. Way to go, Kim.

“Hyunji! Arch your back and spread your arms out more!” Kim barked. You suppressed a groan and tried to do as Kim instructed.  You shifted your weight which caused Baekhyun to slightly panic and he bent his arm-and lost control of you. You let out a small shriek as you were suddenly dropped without any warning. Baekhyun managed to catch you before you hit the ground which made his face two inches away from your face-and blushed even harder. You bit back a laugh as you got up from Baekhyun’s arms. The 18 year old was quite amusing sometimes. Thankfully you weren’t on the ice as Kim didn’t trust you enough to try out lifts on the ice.

“That was pretty good,” Kim said. “Before you dropped Hyunji.” Baekhyun nervously rubbed the back of his head and let out a shaky laugh. “But not bad for the first time.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter