chapter 4

Love in the Ice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your point of veiw:

 

"Okay, now that we all know each other's names, do you wanna show each other some of your skills?" Kim asked.

You immdietly looked away and refused to make eye contact with Kim. Please please please don't make me do something in front of Exo.

"Hyunji, why don't you show them your program?"

God damnit Kim, do you enjoy watching me suffer? "You know that I don't have a program at this moment right?" you said.

"Ah just do improv or something. I'll put on some random music and just do improv to it okay?"

You sighed and lowered your head in defeat. As long as it wasn't some ty or cutesy song. Maybe a sad song would be okay. You had always wanted to do a program to Adele's Someone Like You. You skated to the center of the rink and waited for the music to come on. After a few seconds, a quiet beat started up before a girl's voice said, "A yo GG!"

Your jaw dropped. Girl's Generation's I Got a Boy? Kim was officially trying to make your life a hellhole. How on earth were you supposed to skate to that? Not that you didn't like Girl's Generation. It was just I don't know, YOU NEVER EVEN THOUGHT OF SKATING TO THE ING SONG. It was pretty ironic too. I Got a Boy? More like I Got 12 Boys. You glared at Kim but he made a slicing motion with his finger at his throat so you grumbled and started moving to the beat.

You closed your eyes and took a deep breath. You weren't Song Hyunji anymore. You were a girl who just got the boy of her dreams. Nothing more, nothing less. You opened your eyes when the words "Shijak hae bol ka?" (Shall we start?) and smirked seductively at Exo who was watching you with mouths wide open. You were a totally different person now. Song Hyunji did not exist. 

You pivited around your toe pick, giving out a few smirks here and there before doing crossovers with incredible speed and popping into a spread eagle when the words "let me introduce myself

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter