chapter 6

Love in the Ice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You snuggled into your pillow, oblivious of the bright rays of sun that were streaming into your room through the window. It was very calm and relaxing...peaceful even until your phone blasted out your ringtone and vibrated non-stop on your shelf. Groggily blinking, you reach for your phone, blindly groping until you found the small rectangular piece of plastic.

"Hello?" You asked with sleep still in your system.

"Get your up Hyunji, we're going to start the trust exercises today." Kim yelled through the phone.

"What?" Falling asleep seemed like a good plan. Maybe you should sleep in today for a change.

"Don't even think about falling asleep young lady. Be at the rink in 20 minutes." Kim said and he hung up.

You sighed and rubbed your eyes. You stared blankly at a wall until you realized you had to be at the rink. "Five more minutes won't hurt." You murmured and pulled the covers over your head.

Five minutes turned to ten minutes, which then turned to fifteen minutes before your phone rang again. You groaned and lazily held the phone next to your ear.

"Ugh, what is it?" You grumbled.

"Hyunji get your up! You're late!" Kim shouted

"Who is this again?" You said.

"It's your coach Kim and if you're not at the rink by five minutes, you're gonna do fiftey pushups before you get on the ice tomorrow!" Kim replied back and you were left with the beep ringing in your ear.

"Fiftey pushups tomorrow? Hhmm..god I'm so tired.. HOLY ING !" You cried and threw off the covers.

"Crap crap crap I'm late," You said as you speed changed and brushed your teeth vigorously. Pulling down your sweatshirt as you ran down the stairs, you skipped breakfast and managed to push Hyunwoo who was eating a banana into the driver's seat of his car.

"God damn Hyunji! I could have choked!" Hyunwoo cried.

"Just ing drive to the rink!" You screamed back.

Hyunwoo sighed and managed to get you to the rink in 2 minutes by swerving through lanes and driving through exactly 4 red lights. You opened the door even before the car stopped and slammed the door as you jumped out.

"Love you too sis!" Hyunwoo hollered.

You turned around and saluted back to Hyunwoo before sprinting to the lobby and crashed into Kim.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter