Chapter 13

Love in the Ice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were pleasantly surprised to see that Hyunwoo was waiting for you outside in front of his car.  You smiled at him before running down the stairs to fist bump him.

“Oppa! What are you doing here?” You asked as Hyunwoo took your skate bag from you.

“What, I can’t even see my little sis without a reason anymore?” He said, ruffling your hair. You gave him a look as you attempted to fix your tangled hair.

“You need help there friend?” A voice said behind you. You turned around to see Kai with his infamous smirk and D.O. struggling to zip his skate bag up. The other 10 members of Exo were sliding down the stair railings on their butts behind Kai and D.O.

Hyunwoo narrowed his eyes at the lanky boy that apparently knew Hyunji  and the rest of the boys behind him. “You know these guys?” He questioned. You briefly looked up at Hyunwoo, then turned your gaze to the boys.  Kris had just face planted into a bush and Suho had fell on his , thanks to a push from Chen.  You groaned.  The perfect first impression of your partners.

“Yeah….” You drawled slowly. “They’re my…partners for pair skating,” Hyunwoo raised an eyebrow at your answer and looked back at the 12 boys.

“Are you sure? I mean some of them seem a little….unfit for pair skating,” He said as he eyed D.O.’s skinny arms. Your gaze flickered to Baekhyun before going back to Hyunwoo’s.

“Um…most of them are pretty good,” You said as truthfully as you could. Hyunwoo narrowed his eyes at your answer and glanced up and down on the boys, who managed to dodge Chen’s trolling and get into a straight line.

“Most you say,” Hyunwoo said as you gulped nervously at the look he was giving some of the members. “They’re not touching you inappropriately right?” You panicked at his words and fidgeted restlessly in your spot. How on earth were you going to tell your overprotective brother that 12 different guys had all touched your privates? Just casually say that they had all touched your crotch, but it was okay because the feelings were platonic?

“Oh…about that…” You stammered. There was no way in hell that this was going to sound completely okay and casual. “You see…um…they do-“

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter