Thank you

Pink and Black
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"We're going there for work and not for a vacation and it's only a one day trip."

"I know that."

"Then what's with this big baggage!" Myungsoo complained as he eyed the big bag on Suzy's back.

"This..." Suzy whispered and looked at the two small bags that hung on Myungsoo's shoulder. One already contained the camera so she's guessing that Myungsoo was able to pack all his essentials in one small bag, unlike her. "Well, I don't want to forget anything. It's my first time in a beach."

"So you basically brought everything with you. Is that it?" Myungsoo asked her and sighed after when Suzy could do nothing but look away from him. "Whatever. You're the one bringing your things."

"I'm so glad that you woke up on the right side of the bed today," Suzy smiled and followed Myungsoo's lead in riding his bike.

"You're not getting any favor anymore. I already gave you too much," Myungsoo mumbled.

"Yah! You only gave me one and that's enough?!" Suzy complained as Myungsoo drove.

"You should be thankful that I even gave you one! We're not even friends, remember?!" Myungsoo shouted so that Suzy could hear him.

"Who even want to be friends with you?!" Suzy shouted back.

"I know!" Myungsoo replied but unknowingly, he smiled at their same-old-conversation. He knew that she would say such thing and somehow, knowing something about Suzy triggered some happiness in him.

 

 

"Uwaaa~ I can already see the beach from here," Suzy said dreamily. "And the smell! It's the sea's aroma!"

"We'll walk from here since this buddy can't run in the sand," Myungsoo said nonchalantly as he stopped the motorcycle's engine.

"Then, shall I change my clothes here?" Suzy asked.

"Oh," Myungsoo nodded. "This is the only place you can change your clothes. Do it fast. I don't like waiting."

Suzy made face upon Myungsoo's bossy attitude but got the paper bag he gave her and made way towards the comfort room.

While waiting for Suzy, Myungsoo got the camera from his bag and adjusted the settings to fit the lighting of the area. However, upon taking the test shot, an error was registered saying that the memory's full. Myungsoo scrunched up his nose and frowned. He then browsed the pictures and started deleting pictures of Suzy which he already transferred to his laptop. He smiled upon realizing that Suzy could project so many emotions and internalize so many roles that were asked of her.

His smile turned into a teasing one when the camera's display showed the pictures of the models who fell in love with him and quickly,not only got rejected but also, fired. But when the smile of one specific girl registered on the display screen, Myungsoo's smile completely faded.

His eyes were fixed on the screen. In the first picture, the girl looks like she was attempting to block the camera by her hand but failed to do so, as the camera still captured her face and even her smile. The next pictures were all candid shots- the girl while eating, sleeping, studying, cooking, walking, and even just merely sitting or standing while staring at afar. Then finally, a picture of her properly looking at the camera with a sweet smile on her face and happiness written in her eyes. Myungsoo remembered the words she said after he took that picture.

"Myungsoo-yah, I love you. Only you, forever."

Myungsoo pressed the delete button. He graced his thumb over the camera's buttons and eventually pressed cancel.

"Yah, big-head, I'm done!" Suzy's voice broke his trance and he immediately slid the camera back into its bag.

He sighed, attempting to reboot his system and erase the feeling that the pictures elicited. He did not want to feel vulnerable again. When he was sure that he was well-composed, he turned to look at Suzy.

The white flowing dress that he made her wear and the waves of her hair only formed one word: innocence.

"Looks could really fool people," Myungsoo mumbled.

"Mwo?" Suzy let out a scoff and said while Myungsoo smirked and walked away, as if motioning Suzy just to follow him.

 

 

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter