Day 6: Disaccord

I Changed His Life Forever -Hiatus-

 a/n: Sorry for not updating a lot :( I failed an exam T_T I D: Anyways, the exams are over! YAY! More chapters for you :D Chapter 8! Sorry to keep you waiting :D

Who's Talking? [The colors of the person talking...]

  • You
  • Yunho
  • Jaejoong 
  •  Hara
  • Se7en

---------------------------------------------------------

 

[Recap: Jaejoong went inside the club and looked around the place with tables. 'Hey! Isn't that _________? Who's that guy? Does she have a boyfriend? She hugged him a while ago but now they're talking.... I wonder what they're talking about. I wanna go closer to them... I gotta find out.' he thought. He came closer to them but he was sure he wasn't seen. "_________, you still owe me something! Do you remember?" That was all Jaejoong heard and he thought, 'who is this guy? What does he want with _________? What does _________ owe him? Money?' He thought so long that he missed out what ________ said and when he looked back at them, they were kissing.]

 

-_________'s POV-

I'm falling for Se7en more and more... I can't believe that I was so stupid before. I shouldn't have left him hanging there. I should have at least hugged him before I left or said goodbye... I feel so stupid!! "_________, did you order anything yet? And why are you here alone?" Thank god the silence was broken. Thank god.

-End of POV-

 

"I already did oppa. And I'm not here alone! I'm with Hara! She's getting our drinks. Wanna stay with us here?" Se7en sat across her and called a waiter that was passing by with shots of tequila on his tray and got 2 of them. While he was drinking one of the shots, Hara came and saw Jaejoong on her way to her table and stopped by him. "Hey, what's your name? Mine's Hara." Jaejoong noticed that a person was standing in front of him and asking him something and he stopped looking at the table where _________ was sitting. "Ah. Hi? My names Jaejoong..." He tried looking over Hara to see what _________ was doing and he was stopped by Hara. "Oh. Hey Jaejoong. Wanna go with me?" Jaejoong was thinking about where Yunho was but he was also thinking about _________ at the same time. "Uh..... Sure....." Hara grabbed Jaejoongs hand and started guiding him through the crowd. They arrived at their table and Hara was going to introduce Jaejoong to _________. "Ah! Se7en! You're here too? _________! This is--" She was cut off abruptly by _________.

"JAEJOONG?!?!?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!!?"

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!? AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION, I WAS SUPPOSED TO MEET UP WITH YUNHO HERE."

"Oh wow. I never thought you hit on guys too. And I'm here to have fun with Hara!"

"Have fun? What does that mean? Get drunk and probably get or something?"

"GUYS! CHILL! Wait. Jaejoong doesn't even know who Se7en is..... Jaejoong, this is Se7en. He's--"

"WHO. YOUR BOYFRIEND?! Oh really, _________."

"No! I mean... yes...."

"OH MY GOD CHILL. You look like you're gonna tear each others heads off!! Stop it already okay? Jaejoong, if you can't calm down, then you might as well leave us."

"FINE! BE THAT WAY!"

Jaejoong left them and started looking for Yunho around the club. 

 

"What's wrong with him? Who the hell is 'Jaejoong'?" 

"He's this person in school who thinks that he's the best..."

"I think you should stay away from him... He doesn't sound like a good person to me."

"But--"

"Ah. So. You said that I was your boyfriend in front of him... And Hara. Is it official now?"

"I... g..uess.. so?"

 

-Jaejoongs POV-

That Se7en guy... He's with _________... She's taken already... I can't... Believe it. I feel like my heart got crushed into a million pieces and then burned itself... ugh. Finally! I found Yunho! Aish! Where has he been? He's making my mood worse! I bet he's been trying to lure women to him or something again. "Yah! Yunho! You're so late! I think I just died a bit. Can we go somewhere else? I don't think I wanna stay here any more... Maybe we should go to Starbucks."

-End of POV-

 

They rode in Yunho's car going to Starbucks and when they got there, they ordered their drinks and sat down on a couch. "So... What I was gonna tell you... Right you know the new student? Park _________? Well... She and Junsu went to the movies yesterday and... Well.... Junsu slept with her." Yunho almost choked on the coffee jelly bits in his drink when Jaejoong said the last few words. 

"Oh my god. Junsu. Finally? Wow. I was starting to think he was gay or something... You know... With only one friend... A GUY friend." 

"NOT LIKE THAT! I meant he slept in her house.... Well I'm not sure if they did anything... But he slept over."

"Maybe he IS gay and he stayed there for a sleep over or whatever girls do when they go to each others houses."

"You're not getting it! Aish! I'm just saying that I care about her... She's different... I... like her... Really like her..."

"Really? That's just infatuation... You'll get over it in a few months..."

"Fine. Whatever hyung. I need to get some because I need to finish something. See you in school tomorrow. Bye."

 

-Yunho's POV-

So now I have evidence that he does like her... I can't believe it! He never noticed me. He never thought what I was doing for him was out of love and not just friendship! I can't tell him! He'll hate me and we won't be friends anymore... It will be a disaster! Popular people should stick together! I have to fight for him. But I can't tell him... I'm so confused about everything! I have so much mixed emotions!

-End of POV-

 

~_________'s side of the story~

 

"Hey _________-ah, I love *hic* you *hic*" Se7en was sort of well... drunk after drinking so much shots. He was being all woozy and all over the place and they hadn't been able to dance because it would be bad if they left Se7en all by himself. "Se7en, where do you live? Do you still live in the same place? You're already drunk!" _________ started looking for his wallet and soon enough. found it. She looked for any thing that had his address on it and found his address. "Ah. You still do. Hara, let's bring him home first okay?" They left the club and went to Se7en's house. 

 

/In Se7en's house/

They found his house keys and opened the front door. This place was still the same. It was the same house he lived in since he was a kid and now that he was grown up, he had the house to himself. This place still looked cozy like it did when they used to come to his house on the weekend when they were little kids. It looked the same except for some new furniture that looked more modern and this really big TV screen in front of the couches in the living room. "Let's bring him to his room then leave a note or something before we leave Hara." They tried to carry him to his room but he was heavy. "YAH! SE7EN! CAN'T YOU WALK?! WHY'D YOU HAVE TO GET DRUNK?" Hara complained as they brought him to his room. "Okay. Wait Hara. I need to write the note." _________ got a pen from the stack of pens Se7en had on his desk and noticed that it was the same pen they got during a school fair in high school. It was a glowing pen that _________ found really cool. She had the exact same one but the only difference was that she lost it.

 

-_________'s note-

Se7en,

We left you here in your house because you got drunk last night. Don't worry, I didn't die. But seriously, you're too heavy for 2 girls to carry. Not saying that you're fat but yeah :)) Bye! :D See you soon! You have my number!

-_________

-End of Note-

 

---------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Okay. Please don't kill me D: HAHA. Jaejoong had like a guy pms XD It's short compared to the last chapter :| I will try to update tomorrow :) If not, by Wednesday. I'm sort of sad that I failed an exam. But oh well. It's in the past :( hee hee what a colorful chapter :D