Day 444: Someone?

I Changed His Life Forever -Hiatus-

 

I'll be calling Jaejoong, Joon temporarily.. I just gave a hint. LKJSAHLFHASLDKFJ. Anyways, don't be confused :>

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------

 

/Library/

 

 

-Jaejoong's/Joon's POV-

Aish. Why does this campus have to be so big? Why do I have to be in a different class? Why can't I be in the same class as _________? Where is she? It's been 10 minutes... Our lunch is an hour long. Ooooh. I spot year books. Let me see....

-End of POV-

 

"It's Joon! Ah. I'm late...." _________ crept up behind Joon and suddenly jumped while placing her hands on his shoulders earning a barely audible squeek to come out of Joon's mouth. "Ahahaha! Got ya! Mianhae! I'm late! So, let's go now? Oh. wait. Can I see that yearbook?" Joon handed the yearbook which dated back to the 1970's and was almost yellowing. "Ah. _________-ah... I found someone who looks like you!" Joon smiled and was trying to make _________ give the yearbook back so that he could find the page. "Where?" Excited to see, _________ pushed the yearbook back to Joon. As soon as his hands got to it, he started flipping the page, looking for what he was looking for. Somewhere in the middle of the yearbook, he stopped and said, "Here! Come look!" The page he was showing had been worn out and it looked like a lot of people looked at it. There was also a note wedged in between the page as if to mark it. The person on the page did look like _________. Her name was Jin Shil. Oh Jin Shil. "Umm... Umma..... She's my.... mom......"

 

-Flashback-

"Be good, _________! Goodbye! I love you!"

 

-_________'s POV-

She doesn't love me... If she loved me.. Then she wouldn't leave... Why umma? Why?

-End of POV-

-End of Flashback-

 

"Joon, let's go."

 

/Starbucks/

 

 

"Tall white mocha, decaf, warm with extra whipped cream for me. What about you, Joon?" Staring at the menu on the wall, Joon decided what he would eat for lunch. "Why aren't you eating something? I'll order a tall coffee jelly with a shot and a roast vegetable sandwich. Can you cut that in two?" The barista took two cups, one for a cold drink and another for a hot drink and asked, "What's your name?" For a second, Joon and _________ looked at each other and seemed like they had the same thing in mind. "Free." The barista whose nametag labelled him as Sungmin smirked and wrote it down. The reciept started printing and as it was printing, he got the sandwich, cut it in half then popped it into the microwave oven. "Here's your bill! Just wait for your order. Here's the sandwich." Sungmin handed the black tray with a sandwich cut in half on a white plate and smiled. Joon took it and told _________ to look for a free table. Joon was waiting for his drink without _________ then suddenly, "JOON! It's you! Where have you been? Are you okay?" A girl who was about 5 inches shorter shouted at him and it surprised him. "Um... Hi?" It was awkward for Joon, first because if _________ saw him, she would get suspicious and second because he didn't know her. "I don't remember you..." The girl looked shocked and said, "I'm Jessica! Don't you remember me? Aigoo! You have amnesia?" A barista shouted, "TALL WHITE MOCHA AND TALL COFFEE JELLY FOR A PERSON NAMED FREE!!" People around them laughed because what Joon and _________ thought of failed. Joon exhaled and took the order. "Hey um... Jessica? I need to go now. I'm with someone."

 

---------------------------------------------------------

 

I'm so bad to Jessica. Well, I have the next chapter already. I'll post tomorrow :)