Day 24: Still

I Changed His Life Forever -Hiatus-

a/n: now... focusing on jaejoongs side... (remember... it's been 13 days since he got a coma!) btw, every day since the coma, you go to jaejoong in the hospital after school because you feel guilty. okay, now off to the chapter :D

 

---------------------------------------------------------

 

-_________'s POV-

Jaejoong... Kim Jaejoong... Why don't you just wake up? Wake up! I'm feeling too guilty already. Is this what I get for ignoring you and hating you ever since? Is this the payback I get for being mean and cold hearted?  I'm only cold hearted because.... I never want my heart to get broken.... So I just stay away.... But... You.......... I give up. I never hated you. I never did it intentionally...

-End of POV-

 

-Flashback-

"_________-ah... I don't think this is working... I know I love you but... You don't seem to love me back. You're too confused and you're still dazed from that experience a few days ago... I think I should let you go...."

"No!! Se7en! No!!!! Don't... l..leave....m..me........"

"Goodbye _________."

-End of flashback-

 

-Jaejoong's POV-

Ugh..... I've been stuck in this place for ages... I don't even know how long this has been.... All I know is that I'm in some garden and there's this bright light over there..... Where's my _________? Why the hell am I in a garden? It's like that light.... It's like it's calling me... But I don't wanna go in there!

-End of POV-

 

Classes already ended and Yunho heard of Jaejoong being shot. He was also to be blamed for what happened to Jaejoong. He couldn't tell anyone that he was behind it. He didn't want to hurt Jaejoong in any way. The only victim in this situation should've been _________, but no. Yunho's plan backfired on him and instead of him destroying the target, he hit himself instead. Disaster.

 

---------------------------------------------------------

 

fail. okay. this is short. can I just remind you people that... I'll be gone from thursday to late friday? my whole grade is going to tagaytay overnight. tsk tsk. I'll bring a notebook and write a long chapter instead of sleeping :D oh and btw, is the poster okay? it's sorta big... oh well. I need feedback for the poster too!