Day 23: Junsu

I Changed His Life Forever -Hiatus-

 

a/n: I went to buy version a and b of lucifer in the album launch a while ago. omg the poster for version b is so huge 0.0 Junsu's back :> Sorry if he dissapeared with yoochun for a while~ WAIT. That sounds wrong. Oh. But yeah. Sorry also because I don't update much!

 

---------------------------------------------------------

 

~Junsu's side of the story~

 

-Junsu's POV-

Yoochun. He's finally moving to the US. I really can't believe that he's moving. He told me why his parents wanted him to move there. I feel.... Broken. I'm not a bad influence! I'm a perfect student and good example! How can they call me a bad influence? Yoochun called me a few days ago to tell me that he was leaving for US yesterday. He probably arrived already. What am I going to do now without him? I'm now officially a friendless nerd. ( lol forever alone ((= ) How can he just agree with his parents and leave? Why? Why me? Why does the world hate me? Did I do anything in my past life that made me so unlucky now?

-End of POV-

 

~Yoochun's side of the story~

 

/about 5 am; Fairfax, ia/

-Yoochun's POV-

I'm back. I haven't been to this place in ages. I grew up here. It's like I went back a day because of the different time zone. I can't believe I'm back here. I wish I could just come back to protect the people I left at home... Especially Junsu. He doesn't even know what's going to happen! I need to warn him! I need to get back! Let me tell you the situation. You would think that a person like Junsu wouldn't have any enemies but you thought wrong. Ever since we started school, there was always a person who thought that Junsu was an opponent. An enemy. A competitor. His name was Choi Siwon. Yes, the president of the student body. The weird awkward who hits on random girls. Even if it wasn't noticable, they would constantly try to compete with each other in things like grades. I think Siwon over reacts too much. He's too competitive. 

 

---------------------------------------------------------

 

lol it's cut. shorter chapters yeah. jaejoong's still in a coma~ crap. I have no pictures for these chapters D: