Fast forward to Day 390

I Changed His Life Forever -Hiatus-

 

a/n: please don' t get confused. I hope not. Okay. Promised chapter. Ta-da~

 

---------------------------------------------------------

 

1 year later. Day 390, August 5, 2010

 

-_________-'s POV-

It's been a year since Jaejoong died already. Time... It goes by so fast.. I transferred school again... I wasn't even done with that course... Sigh. Graduation is soon. I'll finally graduate from college. I feel so bad about Jaejoong not graduating. He could've been a great actor in a few months... If only he was alive... Jaejoong.... I met this new friend her in my new school. Seoul University. I actually got in. His name is... Lee Joon. Ah. I don't even... He's a great friend. He's been making my life here at school wonderful. He's so much like Jaejoong.... He's... Beautiful.... And kind.... And he acts good too. It wasn't really easy for him to befriend me. He was just.... So much like Jaejoong... I didn't want to be his friend at first but then., Something in him made me want to be friends with him... It's.... Hard to explain.

-End of POV-

 

 

-Jaejoong's POV-

It's ben a year since... my "death"... I didn't really die... I.... Sorta switched bodies with this guy named Lee Joon.... I... I'm still friends with _________... She just doesn't know me as... Jaejoong anymore. I am now "Lee Joon" to her. If I told her that I was Jaejoong, would she believe me? I think the chance of her believing me is 0.0001% out of 100. She would think I'm crazy. Or worse... She'll just go, "Jaejoong? Who's that? I don't know any Jaejoong...." I don't want to tell her yet...

-End of POV-

 

 

/Later that night in Jaejoong... ehem... Joons' House/

 

"If you tell anyone of your true identity, the person who you told must die. Unless you want to die. Do you understand, Jaejoong.... Joon? It's your choice Jaejoong... Your choice....."

 

Jaejoong suddenly awoke from his dream, sweating and panting heavily in the early morning. The last few words he remembers from his dream haunted him. Those few words. They were horrifying. Nothing was going to get out of him in a long time.

 

---------------------------------------------------------

 

lalalala~ I got unfollowed in tumblr. Again. Fail. This was a bit short.... but hooray~ I updated two times in a row :D I'm not sure when I'll upload next. I bet on saturday. Jay Park is in MANILAAAA WOOHOOOOO \:D/ the picture... It's mine. Yeah. I took it this morning :)