Day 11: News

I Changed His Life Forever -Hiatus-

 

a/n: tada~ I hate making you guys wait. I really hate it! So yes, I'll be updating more often from now on. I'll probably post short chapters. okay. so here. it's cut because I couldn't make you guys wait so long D: no picture yet either.

 

---------------------------------------------------------

 

[recap: Well... I have good news... and bad news..."]

"Before I tell you anything more, I am doctor Cho. Nice to meet you, _________-ah."  _________ was suddenly more nervous when she heard 'bad news' and started biting her lip while looking at the floor which was a creamy but dirty shade of white. "I wanna hear the good news first." The doctor looked at his papers and told her, "Jaejoong-ssi is alive." He looked at _________ looking at her face which was facing the floor waiting for a reaction. "Hahaha, bad weeds don't die. That idiot." The tall doctor was shocked a bit by her reaction and fixed his glasses. "The bad news is that.... He's fallen into a deep sleep. He's in a coma and the chances of him waking up is very low. He might never wake up. I'm so sorry... But all you can do is.... Wait for him to wake up... If he does. Anyways, he will be transferred to room 333 and I have to go. Jaejoong-ssi will not have me as a doctor since I'm just an emergency room doctor but if you need me, you can just ask the nurses to page me or something. Good bye _________-ssi!" _________'s hands started trembling while her hands were holding onto each other. She was still facing the floor but now she was sobbing quietly with tears rolling down her face dripping from her cheecks to the tip of her chin. The tall doctor headed away towards the elevator that was headed for the first floor where the emergency room was quietly leaving _________ on the cold metal chair that she was sitting on, still looking at the floor.

 

/In room 333/

_________ was sitting on a chair beside Jaejoong's bed watching him sleep peacefully. Watching him sleep was so intoxicating, you'll probably think that he's dead if it weren't for the repetitive rise and fall of his chest. He looked so peaceful. His eyes closed, tilted to the left, few wisps of his hair covering his face. 

 

As the news of Jaejoong getting admitted to the hospital and being in a coma spread, Jaejoong gained lot's of visitors to his room everyday.

 

---------------------------------------------------------

 

I needed to cut it short because I'm lazy like that. I'll update the rest of it tomorrow~