Day 11: Done

I Changed His Life Forever -Hiatus-

 

 

 

a/n: as promised, here's my update! This is gonna end soon because it's a relatively short fanfic... Hmmmmm left with a cliffhanger :))) 

 

new colors :D

  • GDragon
  • TOP

 

---------------------------------------------------------

 

I ran to Yunho's car and noticed that I had his car keys with me. Don't even ask why I had them. I just ran to Yunho's car and followed the van as secretly as possible. They came out of the parking and they drove to this old abandoned factory and I saw them carrying _________ with them. 제기랄! What the hell is happening? What are they doing to her? Should I go there and protect her or not? I think I should... AISH! I'll wait here and go in there if it sounds like something's happening!

 

/Inside the factory, about an hour later (about 6 pm)/

 

-_________'s POV-

Where am I? Why does this place smell like... Fish? Geez.... Why does my head hurt so much? I'm so... Dizzy..... I can't really see well... It's... Night time already? "I see you're awake, princess." Who's that? "Who are you?!? Where am I?" My eye sight was getting clearer and I could see a silhouette of a group of guys... I think they were about 5. I think the person who spoke was the one in front... He was the tallest and his voice was deep. I couldn't really see his face but I saw the face of one of the people behind him. He was shorter and had the weirdest hair I've ever seen in my whole life. His hair was black and it was a mohawk but it was tied back and his girly face made him look... Kind. It was weird that his hair was like that but his face... It looks like I'm staring straight at an angel's face. "Oh, me? You don't need to know that. And where are you? Heaven." What did he mean by that? Am I already dead and that guy who I saw was a real angel? I really wonder who that person in front is... I could see part of his face now. He had striking features and his hair was gelled upwards. He sort of reminded me of... Spock. From Star Trek.  "You've been really bad you know~ You're going to pay~!" This person officially makes no sense to me. What the hell? What did I do? "Seung hyun! Stop!" It was the guy who looked like an angel. So this tall guy in front of me was called Seung hyun eh? "SHUT UP JIYONG! WE HAVE TO DO THIS!" So that guy... Was named Jiyong? Why do these names sound so familiar?!

 

-Start of Flashback-

/in a park 14 years ago/

"Jiyong oppa! Wait for me!"

"_________! Hurry up! You climb so slow!"

"Oppa! Wait!"

-End of Flashback-

 

"Oh. You heard our name's already. Does it ring a bell? Remember us?" Are these people..... The people I think they are? SEUNG HYUN, JI YONG, YOUNG BAE, DAE SUNG AND SEUNG RI?!??! 

 

-Start of Flashback-

/6 Years ago in their classroom; last day of school end of last subject/

"Oppa! I hate you! I never want to see your ugly face again!"

"W-why? What did I do?"

"It's okay hyung..."

-End of Flashback-

 

"S-seung hyun? 

 

---------------------------------------------------------

 

MUAHAHAH. ANOTHER CLIFFHANGER. Before my hiatus :))) MUAHAH lol I'm too evil. Anyways, yes it will end soon. The final chapter... Will be the next one :O :O :O Maybe. if I don't wanna add anything. btw, my ankle is okay :D just partly torn ligaments... hmmmm....  yeah. I'll update... next week 8D sorry :)) I got lazy again with the picture :| oh well.