Day 1

I Changed His Life Forever -Hiatus-

a/n: They're supposed to be in 3rd year college just so you know. thanks for the views and the comments :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

  

The Kim twins, Jaejoong and Junsu. They attend the Korean National University of arts. Even though they are twins, they are very different from each other. Junsu was a nerd who nobody cared about. His brother out shined him. People only knew him as the popular kids brother and he only had 1 friend. Park Yoochun. They've been friends for as long as they could remember. Yoochun decided to follow his best friend to college since he felt bad for Junsu. Jaejoong on the other hand, had 2 best friends. Jung Yunho, the heir of a very wealthy family who own a very large business and Shim Changmin. They've been friends ever since. They were probably the only people Jaejoong trusted. He didn't even trust his brother. Jaejoong always had a fake personality. He only acted like that because of his fans. Deep inside though, he thinks of them as ugly stalkers who keep clinging to him like crazy. Everyone thinks that he's great in every way possible, but they didn't know how he really felt about them. 

-First day of Class-

-Jaejoongs POV-

Another school year. School's so tiring and stressful especially because of those stalker creeps. Lately, I've been waking up to people in front of my house trying to get in. Aish. When will they stop? 

-End of POV-

As Jaejoong went to class, he noticed a girl standing outside his classroom looking around the hallway. "Hey! Are you a new transfer student? I've never seen you here before." he asked you.

-Your POV-

Is he talking to me? What's his name.... Um.. Jaejoong? I think that's his name. With what I heard, people have been saying that I should "Join their fanclub." Psh yeah. Never will that happen in a million years. He looks like the snobby insensitive type. "Hey! Are you a new transfer student? I've never seen you here before." Oh my god. Why's he talking to ME? Seriously. Can't he just talk to one of those people trying to get his attention? I bet they're gonna kill me if I talk to him. How overrated. 

-End of POV-

  -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's the first chapter! CLIFF HANGER YAY. I made it during school and I actually didn't have writers block. I wrote it during Language class and we had to describe places.. :| I didn't want to. So I wrote the first chapter. TA-DA The first chapters up :) I'll post the second one tomorrow!

2nd a/n: I fixed this chapter so the second one wont be confusing :D