The annoying girlfriend

WinNinG to HurTinG HeArt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Maki step into her apartment with a heavy step. She put her begs on her bed and lay down on top of it. She keeps on thinking her mother again, then her older brother.

“Onichan, do you blame me for your death too? When okasan going to forget it? I’m sick of listening to her shout I want to hear her soft voice again.”

Maki keep on mumbling and she sleeps with tears that night like always.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jaejoong arrived at home late that night, he goes straight to his bed and somehow his mind was not with masami. He keeps on thinking the short girl he met just now. He just grab on a shirt and start changing when his phone ringing. Micky is on the other side.

“Ahh micky ah!”

“Hyung, where are you now?”

“hmmm? Home, why?”

“Get ready then I already know where Masami is.”

“Huh?”

“Masami! I know where she is now! So get ready then I wait for you outside your house.”

“Micky ah, let’s go tomorrow. I’m sleepy okay.”

Jaejoong push a button to end the call.

“What? hyung…. Hyung.” Micky was surprised by jaejoong action.

“Did he just say no to find Masami?”

Micky shake his head as he not believe what just happen. Jaejoong is change. The old jaejoong should ask him to pick him up as soon as he knows where Masami is. No matter what time it is he will straightly go to Masami. What is happening to him today? Micky then drive his car to his apartment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~```~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was 7.45 am; jaejoong is in deep sleep when somebody wakes him up.

“Young master please wake up, young master… young master.”

“Go away!”

jaejoong grab on his mattress and keep himself under it.

“Young master, you need to get up now Head master wants to see you for breakfast.”

As soon as he heard that he wake up sitting as fast as lightning.

“What?”

“Head master wants to see you now for breakfast.”

“Why?”

“I have no idea young master.”

“Okay, I’ll be right down.”

“Yes young master.”

Jaejoong then get a bath and ready to go down.

“Morning dad! Mom! Waa! Today must be lucky day for your only son. I got to breakfast with both of my parents”.

Jaejoong sit down in front of his mother cheerfully. He then realized his mother face was not like always.

“Mom, something wrong? Come on! It just early in the morning and you already lost your mood?”

“Why don’t you ask your father then?”

She then leave the room.

“What is going on with mom,appa?”

“jaejoong, I want you to listen to me carefully. I have a favor to ask you.”

“What? You seem too serious.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Masami was slept on the couch last night waiting for somebody like always but the guy never shows up. She didn’t even know what time she falls asleep. When she woke up it’s already morning. She heard noise coming from kitchen that makes her rush from the couch but her face change once again when she see her best friend standing in the kitchen with a scoop on her hand.

“Something wrong masami? OH MYYYY GGOOOD!!! What you have done with your face! Don’t you sleep last night? We definitely are going to make facial now!!!......”

Everything that comes out from hyebin didn’t catch her mind at all. There is only one thing wandering in her mind now. Whatever or whoever cause it is going to pay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~```~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“What!!!! You kidding me? Appa, I told you my marriage are the last thing ever I want you take care off”.

Jaejoong is furious with his dad. His face turns to red, its look like its going to explode anytime. He was just about to take a bite of his toast when his father told him that he just find someone to be his daughter in law that cause his toast goes back on the plate.

“Please!! Don’t tell me you going to get married with that woman? You want me to die on your wedding day?”

“Appa! I love her. There is no way I’m going to feel the same towards other woman. Why don’t you get that?”

“Why don’t you get this? If you don’t get married like I told you so nobody in this family including your mother will get any of my property!”

“What? She is your wife. I don’t care about the property I don’t need them. ”

“Oh ya? Why don’t you tell your Masami whether she is still interested on you or not without any money?”

Jaejoong is speechless when he heard that. Well he admitted that Masami do seem care about money, but that do not keep him away from her. He knows that his father was right.

“While you were thinking about that make sure you come this evening for dinner. Make sure you are on time.”

Mr. Kim then take his coat and briefcase and walking towards the door leaving jaejoong with his quest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~```~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Micky arrive at the hotel hall and his eyes is looking for someone.

“junsu, come here now.”

“Yes Micky, everything is in order. We just wait for jaejoong to arrive and all the VIP then we can start. You want to check on the master plan again? ”

“Sure, let’s go.”

They were walking on the path towards the stage when micky’s eyes caught something.

“Emm, junsu, you know what? Why don’t we wait for jaejoong first? I catch up with you later…”

Micky now running towards a lady who is arranging the flowers on tables.

“Make sure every table has this kind of flowers including the registration table…”

Maki was giving instruction to the workers to put the flower on their pl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter