Chapter 25 - No more title afw(Sorry)

WinNinG to HurTinG HeArt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What is going on?”

Jaejoong doesn’t wait even a second to question his in-laws who sitting in the living room of his house. He doesn’t even sit and standing in front of his mother.

“I think you better sit down, honey.”

“I can’t sit down! Whose divorce are you guys asking for?”

“Well, didn’t you already talk with Maki? She told us that she..”

“She told you what? That she wants a divorce?”

Jaejoong’s voice can be heard roaring through out the house, his breathing becomes so harsh as he just waiting for the right time blow.

“Jae honey, sit! You need to calm down first!”

Mrs. Kim cannot stand her son anxious anymore, even though she is also confused with what is happening but she try to calm him down before anything bad happen.

“How come I calm down when my wife is missing and my in-laws are here for my divorce!”

“Oh my? Maki is missing? Are you sure? Because she told us she will speak to you about the divorce and ask us to do it legally.”

“It is not true!” She loves me!”

“Oh dear, Jaejoong. I’m afraid it is our fault that our daughter behaving this way.”

“What you mean?”

“Unni, we actually force her to get married with Jaejoong. She never agrees with this marriage.”

“We all know that, the wedding is just a plan for these two to get know each others. My husband the one who forces them. Jae too at first rejects this marriage but now he fall in love with Maki and I believe Maki felt the same.”

“Well, that is the problem Unni. Maki comes to us few days back, she said that she can’t lie to herself anymore.”

“Is this about Masami? Masami and Jaejoong is not related anymore. He already let her go before the marriage take place.”

“Masami? No, I don’t think that is the problem. Maki never mention about Miss Masami.”

“Then why! Why she want a divorce!”

“Jae! Slow down!.”

“She said she can’t accept new love in her.”

“New love?”

“Actually she lied to us that she never been in love before. She comes to us saying that she in love with her boyfriend. Apparently she actually staying with her boyfriend the last two years she moves out from our house.”

“But they already over too!”

“Jae, you know about this?”

“Yes! But she is over him already!”

“She is not Jaejoong. I’m so ashamed with her, she promises me to make sure this wedding will work but she lied, she still seeing him even after the marriage.”

“No! That is not true!”

“Did she tell you that? Did she say by her own mouth that she is over him?”

Jaejoong remain speechless with the question. That is right Maki never explained the relationship that she had with Narimiya. All of the time it was him making the conclusion for everything.

“Jaejoong, I’m really sorry that she behaves like this upon you. I wish there are ways for me to ease your pain.”

Jaejoong didn’t hear anything else after that, he loss in his own world. His heart is denying everything that he got inform just now, but still his brain processing all the data and it is hurt he can feel in his heart. A song interrupted his thinking; it is a message on his phone he quickly read it.

 

Maki at the airport right now, her flight will depart at 9 to New York

 

Jaejoong dashes to the door, ignoring all the calls from his guests and also his mother. All he can think now is to be at the airport before loosing Maki forever.

“Where is he going? He still didn’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter