CHAPTER 6

My Husband Is A Bully Love

KRYSTAL POV

"Just accept it his proposal. Besides, mom saw the boy is good, polite, respectful good. Where else can I slave like that today? "mom inexhaustible sent me a nice man noticed it.

Good? Polite? Respect parents? Please help! I also want to throw up now. He clever acted right in front of my mother. But, not in front of me. Overview I can guess that the man had noticed the good of its own agenda.

"Krys don't want it. Not pleased. Moreover, Krys want to concentrate on a career first." I tried to avoid.

"These young women today. More concerned with her career. I gathered the money was indeed good, but not stuffy feeling to when people often ask when to marry?"

From mom style, I kind of just want to philosophize. I really have to get ready physically and mentally this.

"Mom, of course feeling stuffy. But, I did not get a mate, how to get married?"

"Hesy! This has to match, you who refuse to accept." Mom frowned.

"This is different, Mom. It's not her mate.

"So?"

"Karma!"

Mom quick hit my shoulder.

"Awww .. it's pain mother." I almost merge forehead. I felt a venomous shoulder receiving kickbacks mother palms.

"Like heart just talk like that. So karma totally come true!"

I pucking lips. Sleight-trick can indeed outboard hanger in my mouth.

"Fine, it's not necessary to be a wide mouth nozzle head duck green. Now this, give mom three reasons. Why did you reject the proposal Kai."

I was bewildered. I liken some nozzles with the nozzle head duck green? Nobody else seems parable? Ah, no matter. If mom really wants reasons, it was time. Not just three, one thousand one reason why I can give!

"Okay, if mom wants to know is, Krys had to say. First, he was clumsy. This where a women want in men's messy love of him. Hair-whether it is somehow not wash for months. Eii .. who wants man like that? I condemn Kai simply.

"Second, he worked as a waiter, if mom wants to know! Able to if he wants  Krys? Krys if the child has more than a dozen people, his salary was not enough to me mom. Trust me mom what I say. .. That's the first time the school playful, busy in love with someone else's mom saw your daughter, it can be straight A good idea. " In busy cursing it, nor could I commend myself. Very nice!

"This you .."

Mom just want to interrupt, I've stopped her from speaking.

"Uh, patient first mom. I have not finished talking yet. This is the last to know. After that, successfully I may reject an proposal for him. The third, he was very rude. Rude and not like a mother talking about earlier. Krystal know he's old mom. Krys time high school anymore. So, Krys know how temperament he is real! " I replied at length.

Let mom know that I very much dislike the man noticed that good!

Mom speechless. Looks like I'm going to consider the request. Please, please, please .. in my heart, I seemed to read the mantra so mom accept my rejection.

"Mom, can not it? Please return the ring to him. Krys did not want to live with him." I stared at my mother's face, but Mom just quiet again.

Hesy, this can not be. I have to do something! Start-drawn breath deeply. But, is it true that my actions to discharge everything?

"Err .. besides, Krys has my own choice ..."

"You mean, Krys?" mom who had been silent seems interested want to hear what I'm saying.

"Krys have someone who loves. Although we did not declare yet, but Krys want to marry him," I said slowly.

Awry as well as the biological mother had to deceive me. However, I would do anything, promise me not to marry the man noticed that good!

Mom has smiled. "It's true, Krys? You have the right to have the person you love?"

"Erk! Surely. Mom did not believe it to?" I asked in a nervous tone. I couldnt fraud that they have less than five minutes've uncovered?

"Mom did know you remain long Krys. So, the reason you were out of date. Hah, that's true what you're talking about it, let him propose for you. Mom wanted also wanted to see, one man managed to grab a piece of heart my child's. "

I've been scratching my head was't itch. Mom can easily guess anyway. But, my mother told me to show him that I do not know who it is. Argh, tricky, tricky! This marriage is obligatory for girls like me? I felt like want to ask mom with that question, but it just missed the heart.

"Krys, remember, if we get a mate for us, we can not run anywhere. The wedding because we wanted happiness. Not wrong if you also want to also move in that direction." Mom's soft-spoken, makes my tongue speechless.

"But, Krys did not want to marry a nice man noticed it."

"Hmm .. Okay, later mom sending the ring back to him. But, on the condition. You should tell your candidates husband to propose you within three months. If not, mom would marry you with Kai. Got it?"

Argh, cruel conditions. Where there if I want to get acquainted with another man in the past three months, then continue to encourage marriage. Later they told me that I am ert woman.

"Mom .." I speak, want to appeal to mom to withdraw its conditions.

"No, no! You have to listen to Mom. You're already getting old, when you get old, who wants you? I do not know-whether old man were also married to you." The simultaneous strong mom chuckled.

Must have imagined that I was side by side with older people who have no teeth!

Huwaaaa .. mom's cruel. Scrounge it did not materialize.

 

My face was pale and lifeless. After dinner, then I went back to Seoul as sitting in the village feel unsafe manner. Moreover Kai was indeed a work at there. Made me a mental institution.

Finally, I go straight to the center of Seoul although I still left for another day. Arghh .. let. Occasional soothe mind is also in the apartment also can release tension.

"Hey, Krys. You're not going to work this morning?" Sulli asked a fully dressed for the office.

I just shook my head. I still have a day off, so I feel no need to go to work today. Moreover, do not know why I'm not feeling well today.

"You have a fever, Krys? I'm not sending you to the clinic?" Sulli asked concerned.

"I can not believe. There are also people who care about me .." I deliberately said so. Apparently overwhelmed crazy when people are concerned about me.

Sulli just pouts. "Okay, Soojung. Panadol is in the refrigerator. Next time you eat. Oh yes, do you know, I'm just not know who cares about you."

I frowned words Sulli meaningful and profound. "Huh? Do you mean?"

"Your fiancee, who else. He worried face about just as long as I saw him in the office. At that time, we are meeting, he had more pensive. He worried about you, wehh. At first I want to address our home is on him, but since not the nearest, where can the whim alone, "said Sulli length.

"Erk! Who?" I asked quickly. although I like to guess who that man was alone.

Sulli was smiling. "Mr Taeyeon ..."

"Huh ?!" I screamed a little.

Euwww .. Let me correct this Sulli! If a handsome boy to the office, that's okay too. This? MrTaeyeon it? Heh. Indeed, I see only one eye.

"I'm just kidding. Of course Mr. Ambro. That man who was handsome," said Sulli grinned again. "Eh, you not story at me that you got engaged with him, right? How dare you .."

"You do this, which can be engaged excited .." For a while I began to wake up and be able to digest properly what Sulli talking about.

"Hey, wait! Who would say I'm engaged to him?" I asked as she frowned.

I suddenly feel kind of bad feeling. As far as I know, this article only Mr Taeyeon know it. I would not want to ask for time from Mr Taeyeon, there are people with all? I drop it. Who become non-commissioned until news of this? When I get that person, I do indeed run out!

"That's ert boss tell at us. He said, he's gonna do the council for you and Mr. Ambro."

What ?! At the same time, I felt like fainting. Oh God .. it's true what I said at my mother's. Karma is just really got to me. Either to time to what, I do not know. I know, I started to feel eyes blurred and I ended up succumbing to unconscious.