CHAPTER 34

My Husband Is A Bully Love

KRYSTAL POV

At the next night, Amber brought me dinner in a fancy restaurant. Very luxurious although the restaurant was only using casual concept. Indeed Amber clever in choosing a place. The place he chose it was always in contact with my soul.

"Darling," called Amber.

My head who had been looking around the restaurant continues to look at him. I raised eyebrows as a sign asking 'what' to him.

Amber dropping views to the seat that has been withdrawn. I immediately face became red. Presumably, how long he wait for me to sit in that chair?

So, I continued to sink into the chair. And when I saw Amber unblinking look at me, I knew that he was expecting a thank you from my mouth. Oh, sorry Mr. Amber. The speech was never out of my mouth. Not in this time.

Suddenly, a waiter came to our table as he handed the menu. Without much fuss, I continue to open the menu. My eyes start blinking. OMG !!!!. Prices on the menu were all squeezing the blood.

"Honey, want to eat what?"

Question Amber brought me into the realm of reality.

"Err ... Same with you." I chose the safe answer. Not that I want to call out any food in this menu. I made serpentine tongue.

Then, we wait for our food to arrive. Me and Amber silent but kept his eyes glance my face. I tried to pretend not to know with playing games in the phone, but I began to feel stuffy and uncomfortable. Why? Because I kind of view of style Amber gonna swallow.

Somehow, the slower time passes I feel. At the sitting, I'm kind of nervous. Unable to bear with the situation, and then I lift his face faces glance. "Why are you staring at me like that?"

"Hmmm ... Could not I view my own wife?"

"Can it really can. But, can not do until translucent?"

"Don't like?"

"It's not like it." I pleaded with the pace.

Somehow. I can feel that we are getting away. "Suddenly Amber expressed his heart.

I was speechless. Do not know what to reply. But deep down I also recognize the words. I just want to respond, the waiter was already giving itself away. Fuh, fortunately I did not discharge any more. Thank you, waiter. You came just in time indeed.

When I saw the food that was ordered by Amber, and I wrinkled brow. "What is this?"

Amber smiled at my question. "It's called Chicken Marengo. The food there is history."

I was just silent. And Amber started talking without me asking.

"Chicken Marengo is typical French cuisine, the chef supposedly made for Napoleon Bonaparte as a celebration of the victory of France against Italy, at a place called Marengo," Amber story in earnest.

Without realizing it, my head nodding to himself. Oh, look who I was so focused on the story of Amber earlier. Whereas I had indeed acted show your face and pretended not to hear. But inside I was very impressed with Amber because she already knew the history of food.

Full already, we also enjoy the dessert mousse dessert. It was good I say. If I may want to add more. But its too sweet, so I was feeling sick and could not get into my mouth again.

"Until the desserts, crepes, creme brulee and chocolate mousse is an essential staple in French cuisine which has been copied in a way that is unique in many countries around the world. France is proud because the desserts they have become a standard of excellence when satisfy all lovers of the culinary world. " Amber provide further information.

I was just fed ear. Well, I want people eager to tell. Not good to ruin the mood, right? I drank the orange juice, I suddenly saw the other customers at the table there are oysters that were not cooked. I saw that customer care was put into the mouth of the oyster. III ....amused. If I do not do hope want to eat it all.

"Look at what?" Amber asked with raised eyebrows.

"Huh? ... Oh, he's got people eating oysters cook it," I reply pointing to the table what I mean. Where Amber got noticed. My face clearly shows the ripple of amusement.

"The French call l'oyster. Remember the story of Mr. Bean? He plays near the French and the menu is what he eats," said Amber anyway. Tissues that are on the table to be taken to wipe smudges on the edge of the mouth.

"Okay ..." I just shrugged. Instantly then I remembered the scene in which Mr. Bean starred l'oyster eat it. AIH, suddenly feel like a marathon behind the story.

"Okay. Let's go back to the hotel again. I'm sleepy," Amber said as she got up.

So I did.

Amber then went straight to the checkout counter. When I saw the bill. Almost staring eyes I became. Where snapped, reaching hundreds of ringgit. In fact, the food we eat too bad. The luxurious restaurant. It must be expensive.

In the course of going toward the car, and I got Amber walked hand in hand. I walked behind him. Careless was very pensive, I'm bumping into Amber's body suddenly stopped. Oh, not for direct signal. I'm sick nose he did.

"You, what's to stop this? Look, almost broke my nose you did."

"That's the consequence. The next time we walking together. It is this kind of got hit." Amber reply nonchalantly pulled me to walk hand in hand in hand.

I know he deliberately talk like that. Because he wants the same way with me. Obviously Amber is full of tricks.

"Amber?"

I was surprised. When I think-think back, I know this sounds like I've ever heard. Simultaneously, I and Amber turned to see who the hell was it called Amber.

"Oh, Seohyun."

Erk. Seohyun? Instantly, I swallow saliva. Bitter. My God ... Why this women can be near here?

"You do what around here?" Amber looked happy to see the arrival of the Seohyun.

Of course he's happy. His girlfriend to come here right. I'm not sure whether I want to feel happy or not.

"I deliberately're here. To reduce stress," Seohyun responded, smiling sweetly.

"Travel? Why here? Why do not you go abroad? You do a lot of money." Amber replied again, seems to have forgotten my existence here.

Wow, have seen the girlfriend kept forgetting his wife? Ah, are you claiming that you wife Amber. I kept fighting with my own feelings.

"It's okay. State's own good. After all, I have been break up with Mr Taeyeon," understand Seohyun.

 Eyes wide open when I heard the news. It's not something I had expected.

"When you broke up with him?" I'm just questioning the speed of mouth. Want to know this sensational information. Somehow the situation Mr. Taeyeon it seems.

"About a month ago. Instead I ask to break up with him, but he is gonna disconnect with I. He said he did not want a relationship I tied it again," said Seohyun as she smiles.

"Why?" Amber asked puzzled.

"Well, actually I relate to him because I want to treasure it," said Seohyun grinned.

Seriously I said, she's an honest woman. Had I become Seohyun, I will hide it forever. Well, I've got a feeling of shame and fear of being labeled as a to take advantage.

Suddenly Amber laughed. Then I glance at his face, puzzled. What makes Amber think funny?

"You, why honesty really? You know, you kind of one in a million?"

I began pouts. Heh, it naturally.

"Hmm .... So, what you gonna do after this? Have you thought of looking for a replacement to?" Amber asked, raising his eyebrows.

"I wait for you, Amber."

I coughed made. Was very surprised with what Seohyun says. It is true that she is an honest woman. Not shy at all.

Amber and Seohyun laughed. It might be fun to do and I panicked like that. I was more hurt when seeing the pair. I certainly can not deny that it was indeed the same pair matches, the same beautiful.

"Okay. Then, the next month I send a delegation to propose." Amber replied perturbation Seohyun while winking his eye.

I made eye blinking. My God, this would calmly Amber. Seriously he was going nuts Seohyun?

"Yes. Very, very welcome. Ermm ... Krystal, you give Amber married with me, right?" Deliberately Sehyun asked me that question offensive.

Seriously, I feel resentful. Feeling like want to kick her was there as well.

"Honey, please." Amber poked my waist, I deliberately wanted to see the reaction.

I remained silent. Suddenly feel like they banged their heads right now. And suddenly, too, I feel like crying, but I hold quickly. Amber noticed afraid I did not like the Sehyun.

"You want to really marry her, right? Okay, fine. Marry, marry .... I allow." Somehow, I continue to speak.

Really I let Amber married to Seohyun? Argh, tangles.

"Right now?" Amber smiled happily take questions.

"Yes .... But, provided you let me." Impudent mouth I speak. Seriously, I do not want to say any of this.

"Hmm ... If that's you want, I'm guess I can not stop. After all, we are not happy with this marriage. Why would I want to force you," said Amber again, but in a whisper.

Seohyun didn't want to hear. What to answer when she finds out the shortcomings in our household?

I quickly looked up, his face a deep perspective. Why is this my heart suddenly felt scratched once heard him talk like that?

"Hey, it's Amber. She's crying," said Seohyun slapping Amber's shoulder gently.

Amber just grinned and shrugged.

The more I hurt with Amber. I can not put up with it all, I kept turning. Want to run away from their lives. Argh, Amber deliberately tried to hurt me. Suddenly I felt my hands pulled.

"Where are you going?"

I dismissed it as quick as his hands. "I want to go away from your life. Satisfied?"

Amber then pull my hand again, but this time his grasp stronger. Maybe he did not want me to punch him again. "Why do this? I deflated a little, honey touching  is more."

"A little did you say? You do not think to how I feel just now? You know I hurt." I finally tear trickle down to the cheek. I'm satisfied already hold, finally missed as well.

"Why hurt? You're jealous, are you?" Amber asked again slowly pulling me towards him. I gently wiped tears by it.

I quickly shook my head. "Nobody does it mean I want to Seohyun's jealous. You want marry with her, right? Fine, marry."

"Oh my God ... You, just now I was only joking. After all, couldnt you can not differentiate where one kid right where the trick? To ... you are overtouching this?
After all, you was pregnant. "Amber casually holding my stomach is still flat.

I brushed off as fast as her hands. Shy. Fear Seohyun saw what Amber was very rude.

"Krys, I'm sorry if I made you feel. I was joking with Amber. There was no specific intent even earlier. It's Amber's dream guy, but I kid could not keep him from you. For what? Hmmm .... so Sweet the both of you. " Seohyun gently my shoulder, might want to soothe my feelings.

I pouted. I can if I want to throw up now? Err ... Okay, no need to very over Krystal.

"Uh, okay. It's late. We're going back to the hotel first." Amber interrupted suddenly. Probably already aware of this inadvertent delays.

Seohyun nodded, smiling. "Okay, guys. See you later. Happy to see you both near here."

"Me too," said Amber, smiling.

Before Seohyun had left, suddenly the woman called Amber.

I began to glance Amber kind. Ouch ... Timeless again?

"Forgot to share with you this good news."

"Yeah. What is it?"

"My wife pregnant."

"Really? Congrats Krystal. I guarantee you both must be child-cute adorable alone. Do not forget deliver time later, call I all right."

I just let Seohyun hugged and kissed both my cheeks.

"Okay, there's nothing." Amber was busy retorts.

I kept watching Seohyun fled the scene. When I move the face, I saw Amber voluntarily observe a glimpse of Seohyun so lost. Damn. Trust that if Seohyun got kidnapped to do.

With a heart resentful, so I quickly dismissed his cheeks looked the other way. "Let's not kid of view very much. It may be adultery eyes."

"Oh, yes? Not because you're jealous?" Amber probe with a mischievous tone. Grin Grinning, he looked at me.

I just ogle. Lazy self. So, I kept passing left him alone there.


Back to the hotel room alone, I kept throwing the body on the bed. Really tired. If possible, I want to just indulge in the Jacuzzi, but because it has been late correctly, I had to delete my intention that one.

"Well, if this is to soak in the Jacuzzi, must be in shock." Amber said he also lay down beside me.

I quickly raised my head, looked at Amber. Hi .... He is reading so you know what goes on in my brain right now. Although I did not say anything, but Amber seems to understand what is in my mind.

"Honey, yo want to soak in the Jacuzzi? I can accompany," he replied with a mischievous tone.

Seductive smile again for me pounding heart. My face started red. "You do not want to invent."

"Let it be. I have not been making it up to you." His lips began to land on my hand.

The more incoherent me with his treatment. I quickly got up from lying down.

"Honey, where are you going?" Amber matter.

"Go take a shower." I countered word. Still embarrassed. Towel hanging on a chair head I accomplish.

"Unfortunately, already late evening."

"I want to take shower. I'm not comfortable with the body's sticky." I reasoned again.

Before I wanted to close the door, pushed the door I felt strong. Pounding I made. "Amber, do not push the door. I want to take a bath."

I already could not resist, finally conceded defeat. Had to let Amber get into the bathroom.

"You're after my shower, okay?" I try to persuade him. Who knows, perhaps succeed.

"Nope. I want to bathe with you, too." Amber looks mischievous smile. A wide tomcat departure.

"You!" I screamed. I heart pounding mad when Amber slowly stepped toward me.

Suddenly, I heard him laugh softly.

"Sheepish also you are, eh?"

I see his face, frowning. Who is not afraid to change his behavior've got kind of a prior departure tomcat?

"Okay, you missed today. Next time, do not expect." I squeaking nose before he stepped out of the bathroom.

I quickly closed the door and sighed. Fuh, relieved. I was seriously nervous.

"Honey, that was slow, I just ram the door." Suddenly I heard Amber screaming outside.

Round eyes I became. Probably as fast as I headed to the jacuzzi deck too worried to hear the warning. Hesy, of course he is.

 

Sorry guys for take too long hiatus.. Maybe i will update but not every day but every week okay..

Thank for waiting.

Enjoy the story okay..