35 part 2

My Husband Is A Bully Love

KRYSTAL POV

As soon as I walked into my room, the tired body continues to be buffeted me on the bed. The ceiling is white and I thought it was empty. To be honest, my mind drifted to the events earlier still.
Hurm, Krystal. What's wrong with you? You said you hated him, but clearly you show that you're jealous, maximum level. Argh. What's wrong with me? I've never touched drugs charm with Amber?
Suddenly I hear a knock at the door. Uplifted head I made. Somehow, my heart pounding because I know who it is. Who else is in this house, if not me and Amber?
"Well, come in." I speak out, thus allowing Amber opened my cell door.
Amber slowly opened my cell door. His face appeared calm.
"I have to cook something for you. You must be hungry, right? Since returning from the airport, I know you have not eaten any food again. "Amber said as he gave me a sweet smile.
Duhh ... Will, do not smile like that?
"Erm ... It's okay. I'm full, "I reject as quick as possible.
Amber's brow was furrowed. "what are you eat until you're full of it? To my knowledge, I never saw you eat. "
"It is ... Jelly ," I'd no intention of joking.
Amber just laughed.
"Eat jelly is not enough, yeobo. You need to eat nutritious food. New healthy. After all, no pity at me? I am tired to cook for you. "This time he made a sad face anyway.
Argh ... If this persuasion him, how I want to push? After all, it is how to Amber. Just back from the airport, but he labored I cooked food. If I had not moved, I was not human.
Without any words, I went on leave Amber. Amber continued to chase me from behind.

Amber cook an omelet for me. It looks appetizing, but actually my throat want to eat ramyeon. Amber smile just look at me when I saw cuisine 'amazing' it blankly.
"Sorry, honey. I do not even want to cook your favorite dishes. The omelet is just as stomach lining. Fear of later middle of the night you hunt around for food, "Amber said as she took place in front of me.
"Hmm ..." I respond that way. I quiz my fried egg on a plate with a fork . Ripples show my face like something more than this omelet.
"Why is this? Not going to want to eat? "Amber asked as he gazed into the eyes of children.

I just shook my head. Not not willing to, but ...
"Okay, if you managed to spend an omelet, I promise to you. Tomorrow I cook your favorite dishes. Can? Enough, enough ... Do not be ridiculous face want to do it. "Gently he poked my nose.
"But, my throat feel like eating ramyeon." I show sympathy to his face. Who knows if he relented.
Speed ​​Amber shook his head does not allow. "No. That's I do not want. You was being pregnant. Try a little health care. Later our baby was stupid of her new mother you know. "
"Hish, casually said I was stupid. When did I stupid? "I feel peeved.
The man casually say I like it. If I'm stupid, how I can get a degree. Yes or not?
"Is stupid to not recognize my feeling, "Amber responded simply.
I started my lip. "Oh, so you wanna blame me? is patently wrong it yourself. Who asked not confess feeling very beginning? Nothing I want to catch a damp feeling the body.
"Hey, I confess I'm feeling fine. You, who turn up heads refuse to accept. "Amber continue to defend its position.
I start scratching my head. Uh, ya got ya too, right? He also asked me to marry, but that time where I knew he was serious. Hmmm .. So, that's my fault. Hahahahah ...
"Okay, fine. want blame themselves did not have to as well. We've been married you know. "
"Hmm ... Should I marry Seohyun," said Amber simply.
my eyes bulged when i heard that. "What's? Repeat once again? "
Amber laughed. "Why? Are you scared? "
"Crazy is not afraid?" I shook my head speed.
While I was waging the Cold War, does not mean I want to release it as easy as Amber.
"Jealous ..." Amber said as he grinned.
"Of course not." I ogle my eyes.
"Oh, in that case let me marry another you?" Amber lifting his eyebrows. Naughty.
It deliberately reaction I want to see it.
"Over my dead body, Mr. Amber Liu." I finish the last bite.
Amber omelet made this yummy too. Feel fluffy only. Furthermore mixed with onions and chili, indeed feel threatened him. This must be the secret of its own. I'll get the secret recipe of Amber.
Amber laughing. "Elehhh, jealous but do not want to admit."

I just shrugged before passing into the sink. "You think I have kind of want to Hyun Joo to allow her husband to marry another? It was not me that. "
"Hyun Joo? Who is it? "Amber asked, frowning.
"Lahhh, Hyun Joo ... heroine in the drama. The story best. You're trying to see. Very best. "Some I promot.
"Korean drama is not my taste. Sorry to say. My taste over to English story, "said Amber, smiling.
I took a quick glance at him. "Yeah. That's person taste there was very high, right. "
"Quality not high, keep your husband."
My lips was pouted. Yeah, like a what if he was already so my husband yan valid. So, I finish the laundry. After this, I want to sleep. So sleepy. Clock was already shown at 12 midnight. Wowww ... did I get up late tomorrow appears.
"Feeling very happy ..." There was no wind, no storm, suddenly Amber expressed her feelings now.
"Why?" I asked, strangely.
"" You talk a lot these days. Usually when I ask you a word, a word that responsibility. "
Erk. I was speechless for a moment. Really I was much talk today? But because I'm lazy like self, my feet kept walking.
"You want to go where it is?"
"I? I want to go jogging. "I said with a tone of attorney * bad. Already know the middle of the night, they want to ask. Must I wanted to lean on the bed.
"Alahhhh, yeobo ... Walk me wince."
I furrowed brows. "Where are you going?"
"Let's watch the movie? I'm tired of this, "Amber pleaded innocent to advance deliberately.
I just wanted to melt. Hey, you're the center of the liquid to now Krystal? I had to ask myself.
"The crew was ... You know now what time is it?" I tried to push a cold, when in fact I got was very sleepy. Add-ons are on the plane I had a long sleep.
"Does not matter. Walk me now. After the last new you to eat? Not bad. "Said Amber.
"Oh, yes? Why? "I asked, deliberately trying to guess. I shook my head to see his face deliberately pretend to know it.
"Later, you was distended stomach. Ha ... look at this, your stomach was distended. It must always lie down after eating, right? That's, again lie down after eating. reply has been received. "Amber grinned.
I started my lip. Growled. My stomach was distended because I was pregnant with your child. Hurmmm ..

"Alololo .... Are you mad, yeobo? I jest of course. "I pinched cheeks. Trying to persuade me.
I quickly punch his hand. Deliberately wanted to show protest. I remember there are not any feelings? Let this be a sign of my protest a lesson for him. Do not say last time, self-regret later.
"Yeobo, my little jokes like sulking. Sorry, okay? I promise, I did not do this last bit. "He raised his hand speed. It's a similar kind of people want to read the pledge.
"Hmmm, yeah." I want to argue lazy. Later an end, I'm also the loser.
"Earlier you said you wanted to see the movie, right? Let's go. I got sleepy middle of this. "I headed for the stairs.
Upstairs, there is another living room. Complete with a sofa set and a 32-inch LCD TV.