CHAPTER 15

My Husband Is A Bully Love

Krystal POV

Already rented the bus there were five in all. It's known, the employees in the company Kim Holdings has hundreds of employees. So, had to hire a lot of buses. I had already decided to sit next to Sulli only.

Suddenly, I saw Sulli got into the bus. What else, then I want to call her because she told me to sit next to. But, Sulli can pretend not to know anyway. As if I do not see that being vigorously for her. Hesy, Sulli is blind or pretending not to see?

"Pssst! Sulli! Yahhh!" call me when Sulli be seated at the Suzy.

Sulli still don't know about me. Eee .. fury! What's wrong with Sulli? I recall, we were all right last night. Where there is a fight. Whether stray ghost beams which Sulli so dishonored me.

"Ehem!"

That's ehem I was defused speculation. I quickly looked up to see who stood by me. Round eyes I saw who it was. Am?

"You ... what are you doing here?" I asked, weakly. Argh, what a surprise this again?

I saw he was smiling sweetly. Shamelessly he took his place beside me. My eyes widened again. Who let you sit next to me, huh? I think this kind of want to get angry!

"Your boss that invited me," he whispered softly.

Instantly I furrowed brows. "Boss?"

"Yup, your boss, would not you know? Everyone in Kim Holdings company knows that," he replied simply.

I snarled my lip. Damn it! Sulli Why did not you tell me last night? Otherwise, I would not have participated in the trip this time. Aware of this Sulli tactic, makes my heart continued to simmer. Enough for her did not want to sit next to me. Apparently she wants to give a chance to Am! Argh! I feel like I want to cry!

I kept getting up from sitting. Ah, It does not matter there was no place to sit again, which is important I don't have to sit next to this man. I would rather sit on the floor of a bus or a huddle with Sulli.

"You want to go?" Ambro asked, holding my hand. He realize that like I want to run away from it.

"Err ..." I was speechless.

Hurm, he kind of know my intentions of this one. But I don't know what to answer. Even more so when I realized my hands gripped tightly by his hand.

"Please ... Stay here ..." he pleaded with my hands clasped tightly.

I seized up. Finally, I relented. I don't know what that penetrate to hear his words.

"I missed you so badly, darling," he whispered into my ear.

I immediately heart pounding. I don't know why, but the important thing I swayed by his words. Argh! This can not be! Quickly, I brushed off my hands and immediattely my position distanced himself from it. Whereas I was sitting on the bus is not great anywhere.

"Why?" he asked with a sad ripple.

Argh, it's made me weak. "Err .. nothing. Satan is here, afraid he instigated you anyway."

I heard he was laughing softly. "Don't worry. I will not do something unexpected you here. But maybe after you be my wife.

I smirked. "Heh, in your dream!"

"And I will make that dream comes true," he attack speed.

"Hush!" I began to feel dissatisfied.

And most importantly, I regret because of the trip this time.

Gentle movement in my shoulder disturb my sleep. When the movement has stopped, I want to reconnect my sleeping. However, when it was again touch, I tried to open my eyes.

"Argh, why this?" I was still sleepy. There was also resentment because my sleep was disturbed.

"Wake up, honey. We're here." a soft voice spiked to my ears.

I kept brow wrinkled. Not sure whether this is a dream or reality. But why do I feel good just my head? Felt like I was sleeping on the pillow again. In order to obtain certainty, I open my eyes also.

"Hmmm .. I did not expect, apparently, you is also difficult to get up."

I kept an eye on the round. Argh! Enough for me my sleep was comfortable, apparently I asleep on the shoulder Ambro! At that time, I felt like screaming because of sheer embarrassment.

"You take a chance! I'm mad at him.

Fortunately when it was just the two of us who were on the bus. But I was lazy want to ask Ambro where the other employees go. Well, of course they're down and check-in hotel, right?

"Hmm ..  actually who take advantage of this? You or me?" I saw him raise his eyebrows.

"What do you mean?" I asked with a furrowed brow. Don't understand the words.

"You was sleep on my shoulders, so who actually take the chance?"

This time I've felt the blood rush to racing across my face. Mom, shame!

"Huh, who asked not you wake me up?" I ogle, trying to cover my fault.

"I don't want to disturb you. Besides, you sleep soundly even see it. Until to come out of saliva," said Ambro understated.

Eyes wide open when I heard it. Oh God ... please say that he is just kidding. Suddenly I heard Ambro laugh.

"Just kidding. Okay, let's get out. Later what staffs think saw us was when coming out of the bus."

Hear these words, I quickly followed his steps. Huh, Seriously can make me sick if it's like this!


I threw my body on the bed with mixed feelings. Feel chaotic when Ambro also here. Uneasiness and anxiety united because fear I can't control my feelings.

Argh! What should I do? If I run away from here, can I?

"You had a bath, Soo Jung?" Sulli asked who had just come out of the bathroom.

My fantasy I kept listening to questions Sulli fly it. Sulli and Suzy were my roommates in Equatorial hotel.

"Yes. Time when you not here I had a shower," I replied as reached for Elle magazine that I had brought from home.

"Oh ..." was all rewarded by Sulli.

"Hey .. where Suzy?" I wondered if Suzy is still not yet returned to the hotel room.

"I don't know, maybe go out with her boyfriend," Suli replied simply.

I just shook my head. I was already aware of the relationship between Suzy and Minho. They said they want to get married next month after almost a year they are in relationships.

"I worry about her. I want to go look for her." I finally got up from the bed. I put Elle magazine aside.

"It was good," said Sulli.

I was kept out of the hotel room to find Suzy. Arriving alone in the elevator, I kept pressing the button. A few moments of waiting, finally the elevator doors open and without wasting my time went into it.

However, when the elevator stopped on the fourth floor, I was surprised for a moment. Somehow, my heart beating fast when the elevator doors open.

Gulp! Do not feel I swallowed saliva when I make eye contact with the man. We were both stunned, like not expect to see here as well. When the lift door almost closed, he immediately arrested and then enter it.

I was already precarious start. I tried my best to control my feelings. I can already feel how cold the tip of my fingers.

"Krys ..."

I heard him call me, but I deliberately pretended not to hear. I head directly looked to the elevator floor.

"Krys, I'm sorry about what happened that day."

"Never mind, forget all that. Let's just say that we did not have to do anything. Let us be friends only." I finally opened my mouth.

"Krys, will not be that easy?" he asked with a tone of surprise.

I nod again and again. Let him know I'm really serious with my words.

Elevator doors open. And I kept out of the elevator, leaving the Am are disappointed.

Argh! Why do I feel so sad about this? I quickly shook my head. Not! I can not fall in love with him. Can't! Do not want to think about it, I went straight to the pool. Exactly as I expected, Suzy and Minho are there.

"Suzy!" call me.

Suzy and Minho looked simultaneously. I keep getting them.

"Minho, sorry. I want to kidnap your girlfriend," I said simply.

Minho laugh when hear my words.

"Take it. But for this night only. Tomorrow morning you can't."

Suzy made flushed face. I was just smiling. It would be nice if I could be a boyfriend like Minho.

So, Am you want to put it where? Suddenly my conscience echoed. Erk! I'm scratching my head was not itch. Ah! I lazy want to self. Without any further delay, I kept pulling Suzy hand.

That morning, free activities for employees. Tomorrow afternoon will be held volleyball game.

I can't wait to play it later. Deliberately wanted to show the skills to play volleyball. But I don't know if it is still great as before. So ... yeah, I've been coaching. After a long time not dressed, so blunt.

"You don't want to bathe in the pool, Krys? We all want to shower in there," said Suzy, carrying a towel.

Sulli looks even bring a towel as well.

I just shook my head. "Lazy want to join. I want to sit in a hotel room alone today."

"Seriously? Loser if you do not bathe in the pool. Futile boss brought us here." Sulli like want to persuade me.

However, I made up my heart I said that I wanted to sit in a hotel room alone. Sulli finally relented after I repeatedly rejected the invitation.

Once Sulli and Suzy out, I kept up the towel. In fact, the goal I want to bathe in a tub of it. I was able to soak my body possible. If in the pool,  afraid do not to be fun because there were a lot of people. Nah, I should not like it. Felt like there was no privacy. Better soak in the tub, it's so nice!


Ding! Dong! Ding! Dong!

I kept an eye open. Argh, then who rang the bell? Surely  disturbing my mood. My heart has been murmured grimly.

No choice, I had to wake up. In many ways I curse it as a gift to the bell sounders. Bath robe available in the bathroom and then I cover it to the body. Who knows if Sulli or Suzy ring the bell ..

I slowly toward the door before opening it slightly to look who is outside. However, I was surprised when the bell sounders rate pushed the door my hotel room and twinkling eyes, he managed to get into my hotel room.

My body shiver creeps when I see his face in front of me. He and I were both seized up.

"You .. what are you doing here? You better get out before someone else saw," I said with a trembling voice.

Seriously, I feel like I want to cry now. Argh! Damn it! He had seen my body.

However, as he ignored my orders. He slowly approached me.

I also start moving backwards with a variety of mixed feelings. Countless anxiety because I'm afraid Ambro will do no good to me. Besides, he is very sharp reflection that really managed to make me afraid.

"Eii .. what are you trying to do this? Go!" I said but he still ignored.

I die! I can't run into any walls because I have blocked movement! Oh God .. save me.

I kept a close eye blinking. I could feel his breath on my face all over, but I still did not dare open my eyes. Argh! What I want to do this?

"I'm sorry dear .."I feels he pulled my hair soft.

I quickly opened my eyes. I was surprised when I saw him bow to kiss my hair.

"You quickly go from here. Later someone else saw us hard," I said weakly.

"Hmm .. you did not upset me anymore?" he asked, ignoring the words I had.

I quickly shook my head. If I nod, hmmm .. I did find were lost!

"She ... she was my client, because we are involved with the same project, so I had met her many times," said Am without request.

I don't know want to give any reaction. Shocked? I don't know. Than they used to be I'd guess, but I don't know why I should be feeling like that.

"Go ..." I said as continued to push the chest of Ambro.

"Okay, I will. But, you must remember. I just want you to be mine," he stated.

I just locked up. A sense of relief as soon as he came out of the room. Fuh ... fortunately we both do not have to do anything. But, when reminded of Ambro kissed my hair ... Argh! I feel want to faint!