CHAPTER 33

My Husband Is A Bully Love

Krystal POV

When I got home, I was surprised when a nice luggage was located in front of the door. Ouch ... weird. What's this luggage doing in front of my house? Ambro there want to go anywhere to? Why I don't know?

Ah, of course you don't know, Krys. You don't care about the things your husband, my inner voice answered.

"Yeobo ..."

I heard Ambro voice calling me. I quickly looked up to him. My heart trembled when I saw Ambro out of the house to dress smartly. White T-shirt with jeans. Handsome man wearing nothing at fixed look handsome.

"What is this?" I asked.

"I will go outstation. You must follow." Ambro voice command mingle.

"Huh? Why would I want to go outstation with you?" I asked with a furrowed brow.

"I don't care. My decision remains the same. You're coming with me," said Ambro as he locked the door.

I slowly bit my lip. "Wait. You didn't say anything to me before?"

"If I tell you, you don't want to be, right?" he said while pulling luggage slowly toward his car.

I was stunned. Hurt there, there was wide-open. Shouldn't he tell me in advance.

"Why stand there yet? Hurry up, get in the car," Ambro lead again with a stern tone.

"There's a word I want to go?" I hugged the body myself. Lips also cynical smile.

"Krys, don't be stubborn like this can't? I'm afraid it's too late. At 9.00 pm I need to see my clients there. If it was not right, what my client said it later?" Ambro gazing wistfully toward me. As if he wanted me to understand his words.

"If it's like that, no need for laborious want to encourage me. I sit at home. Easy." I lazy want to care about Ambro. Let him. Want to really with me, right?

I wanted to find the key to the house in the handbag, I suddenly felt my body floating. Apparently Ambro lift my body. Screaming I made him let go of me.

"What did you have? Don't do something that is not in compliance me can't?" I am angry. Seriously angry. Felt like hitting his head now.

"Krys, you're which forced me." Ambro sound more notch. Also face increasingly strained.

I was silent. Suddenly wide dared not want to fight him back. As long as I knew him, where was he running like that face to me. Except with ... Mr Taeyeon and Kai. Okay, that was a show he deserved because he was jealous tense face maximum level at that time.

Along the way, we were just quiet. Fed up with the situation, I long hand pressing the button on the radio. Feel recover silence between us, even a little. But somehow, permanent peace can't cure me. Why?

Complaints slowly rising from my lips. As if our relationship would be like this, I don't know. My eye kept looking out, thinking of where he would want to take me. Suddenly, my eyes saw on billboards. Round eyes I became.

Uh ... he couldnt take me to Incheon Airport?

"We want to go to?" I looked at him sharply. Couldnt he wanted to take me abroad flee to?

Ambro silent. There was no immediate intention to answer any questions I had. I became more and more hurt when I missed the question. So, I hug the body gently with a snort.

"We're here, let's go down ..." Ambro encourage turning off the car engine.

I still hug the body with an angry face. Deliberately wanted to show protest.

"Yeobo, don't be like this. I'm tired of you know what."

Ambro wistful look towards me, but I quickly look away. Ah, why did I lose with his reflections?

Finally, I gave in and then I got out of the car. Once past the automatic doors, Ambro continues to bring me to the ticket counter and baggage confirmation. Done everything, I and Ambro went to the departure hall.

"We want to go to?" I asked as I gazed at Ambro. Still not satisfied because he has't answered my question.

"Mokpo," he said a word.

Cehhh, just want to go to Mokpo. I thought he wanted to take me away from South Korea.

"Yes, let's take the flight." Ambro continues to pull my hands but I quickly dismissed.

Ambro sharp glance before I reach my hand back.

I began to write furiously. I just want to push his away from me, but I knew that if Ambro had created tension in the face of it I can't stop anymore.

Throughout sitting on an airplane, it is boring. If I knew, I had long brought novel once. Huh, very irritating.

Ambro I saw casually reading a magazine about business. Hurm, I know he's a businessman, it's just fun to read magazines. Boring.

Finally, after a couple of hours later, then we take the plane safely landed in Mokpo. For a long time actually didn't visit Mokpo. Perhaps the time I was a high school. Fortunately Ambro book plane tickets early.

"Tired?" Ambro asked with a smile.

Oh God, somehow feel like a long time didn't see him smile like that. I don't want to show that I was melting with his smile, I make a stone face, shaking my head slowly.

"Okay, after this we went to check in hotel. Soon I want to meet a client," says Ambro clutching my hand tightly.

Somehow, I had heart palpitations when I realized I was in the hand grip preformance. Ah, wake up Krystal. You are aware that no man deceive you? I quickly awaken themselves from fantasy. Fantasy created by Ambro, my own husband.


I lay on the king-size bed. Beat the large bed me and Ambro. This, then join three sofa was not enough. Well, the bed must be a five-star hotels must be the bed was high class as well, right?

Sounds bathroom door opened impress me. Quick, my eyes focused on Ambro waist while wearing a towel casually rubbing his hair with a towel. Immediately flushed face I made when I was already a lot of times I see him not wearing a shirt.

"Don't want a bath?" Ambro asked as he headed toward the adjacent bed storage.

"Ermm .... Later." I responded as I cleared my throat. Actually want to control shame. Fear Ambro also noticed that I was still shy with him.

"Yeobo, not good shower nights like this. At risk of illness to pneumonia." Ambro then wear suitable clothing to meet with his client tonight.

"Hmm ... Well, y-yes. I was going now." I relented. If you want to talk against him, didn't run out until tomorrow.

"Good girl. Take this, the towel." Ambro casually throw the towel he used earlier to me.

Flushed face I made. Crazy. Stares straight I gave to Ambro. Let him know, I don't want to wear a wet towel. Never mind that he had to use a towel. Damn right.

"What? Sharing is caring, right?" Ambro responded simply.

"Can I use another towel? Towel is already wet." I murmured slowly, frowning.

"Let's wet. It can absorb water as well, right?" Ambro response again. He casually pulled a comb out of the pocket, then combed his hair neatly.

I started gulping saliva. Hesy, why do when he made it seem like a very smart? However, I quickly lost consciousness. Too bad I can be distracted if I had the feeling self.

"If it's like that, I don't want a bath." I threw the towel over the bed. Deliberately wanted to show spoiled.

"Krys, why is this stubborn? Krys don't want to use stuff that I have to say it. It's hard to really want to say? What's wrong with a little Krys appereciate what I do?"

Ambro of've wanted to be angry, but I knew he was in control. I was silent. Continue speechless made. That consequence is that like a lot of talk. In the silence, I cursed myself. Feeling totally wrong because it makes his angry manner.

"Never mind. I want to go see this client." Ambro continues toward the door.

I was still silent as I bowed my head. Cehhh, only now you want this kind of Krys. When he was a little angry, you want to know too brash.

"Don't you want to greet me?" Suddenly I heard about that kind of Ambro.

I continue to lift the head. Oh, I thought he was gone before. But, that make me wonder, in the disagreeable still want to ask questions like that. He was also soft matter. Hurm ...

Slowly I got up and headed toward him. But I bowed head just because I am ashamed of him. Were bluster, can suddenly turn soft. Dizziness I made.

Ambro continues to dropbox his hand. Without question, I was greeted with a kiss on his hand. But I'm just quiet, don't say anything else. Want to say the word sorry, of course not. My ego was still high.

"There wouldn't be any order food?" Ambro matter.

I shake my head.

"Hmm ... Baby you would like the order to?" Ambro asked again.

Again I shook my head. Hesy, if my baby want to eat, I have long said that because I was eating well.

"Okay. I'm going now." Ambro kiss my forehead.

I nodded slowly. After the door closed, I headed towards the bed before throwing the body on it. Tonight, will be a boring night. Somehow, I began to feel lonely.

 

PLEASE ENJOY WITH THE STORY..

WILL UPDATE NEXT CHAPTER SOON.